Chapter 7

3rd person POV:

Dahyun and Y/n became a couple for just 1 month. They kept on clinging sometimes kissing but on the cheeks.

Y/n haven't saw Nayeon since the incident happened. She was worried.

Y/n POV:

"Y/n-ah! Good thing you came! The principal said theirs new transferees here in our school! I'm so excited!" She said cutely which made me smile. She is so cute tbh.

"Okay..okay! Come on!" I said intertwining our hands and dashing off.

Timeskip

We are at the room waiting for the new transferees. Suddenly Ms. Choi came with two persons. A boy and a girl. They both introduced themselves

"Annyeonhaseyo! I'm Minatozaki Sana from Japan! Please take care of me!"

"Annyeonhaseyo! Kim Taehyung imnida! Please take care of me too!"

Wait-KIM TAEHYUNG?!?! My freaking cousin?

Ohh noo...He transfer here just to see her?!?

Now I'm mad...
"Yah..gwaenchana?" Dahyun asked. I nodded and smiled.

Timeskip

Its break time and me and Dahyun are at the cafeteria. Sana bonded with Twice. While Tae is friends with bts. You know what made my blood boil?

Flashback

I was walking to the music room to relax until I heard somebody talking

"You transfer here just to see her?"

"Yes Jin..you know how badly I want to be Her
boyfriend."

"But y/n's here, how could you take Nayeon from y/n?"

"What do you mean?"

"Nayeon lik--"

Then a rat jumped on the trash can which made  me to run as fast as I can.

Flashback end..

I knew it! I told Dahyun about him and she managed to understood. Dahyun is so supportive! The one she will have for the rest of her life will be sooo lucky!!

I was staring blankly at the floor again until dahyun knocked me out of senses.

"Yah! Gwaenchana? Is it because of..?" I put a finger to her mouth a smiled.
"Noo its fine" then I pecked her lips which she became red. In return she pecked my cheeks making me red too.

Nayeon POV:

Ugh! Can they have a break? This is a cafeteria not a club.. Anyways, we have two transferees and its Sana which is on Tzuyu and Y/n's group. Tzuyu is just hanging out with us cause Sana's here. Yeah such a lame excuse for her.

Until I saw Taehyung looking at me then smiled. Meh, I'm loyal to Y/n you can't take my heart from her.

The whole time I'm quiet, super quiet.

"Nayeon unnie..are you alright? Thats not like you. You're always the NOISY in the group" i smacked Jeongyeon because of her emphasis on NOISY.
"Aishh..." she said rubbing the part I hit.

Tae's POV:

"She won't give in.." i said sighing.
"Told ya she's loyal.." Jungkook said
"How long does she have a crush on y/n?" I said.
"Hmm..5 or 7 years? Ahh! Its 7!" What? Thats much longer that I thought.

But I'm not giving up! Just wait..and you'll be mine.

Im Nayeon...