Chapter 8

1 week later...
Y/n POV:
Timeskip

Hey guys, this day is such a bad one. You know why? Tae kept on giving Nayeon flowers I dunno why I felt this way. And you know worse?

Flashback

"Hey cous!" Tae said to me while I'm fixing my things in the locker.
"What is it?" I said irritated.
"C-can you give this to N-nayeon?" Then he handed me flowers and chocolates.
"She won't take it when its me. P-please!" He said bowing. Ugh this pabo.
"Fine..." then he dashed off with a smile. I sighed and went to the cafeteria.

All eyes were on me when I enter. I saw twice looking at me too...
'Ugh! This is making me irritated' i said in my thoughts. I walk to twice's table and smile.

"Uh...Nayeon unnie! This is for you.." i said handing to her. Gladly Me and Dahyun broke up earlier than expected. She accepted it and smiled showing her bunny teeth. I'm melting!!

Then I continued."Nayeon unnie, that's from Taehyung my cousin. He's really shy.." then her smile went into a frown then smiled in a minute. Weird...

Flashback end

My mind kept on debating if I like her or not. Then I remember our kiss. My heart went wild, then i becane a blushing mess! Btw I'm at the library trying to calm things cause this is the only place I can go besides the rooftop.

Do you like her?

No

If not, why does your heart beats fast?

No its not!

Why do you kept on thinking her if not?

Wait! This is my mind for god's sake. Suddenly, a girl sat infront of me.

"Yah..are you alright?" She said.
"I'm fine EOMMA" I said emphasizing the word.
"Come on y/n. I've known you for long, tell me." She said
"Tzuyu...you will just roast me.." i said.
"Fine...Its Nayeon unnie.. I l-like her.." I said head low.
"I know..." tzuyu said. What? Ohh right. At the cafeteria. They kept on teasing me that time.
I sighed and told her where my feelings started and Tae's gifts.
"I'm sooo happy!!" The librarian shushed her. She lowered her head because of embarrassment.

Timeskip

I went to our room since its time for study. Then a girl came and went to her sit.

Myoui Mina....

She's really famous since she owns this freaking school. Rumors said she has a crush on me but, I didn't mind it. Tbh, she is really a good girl, she's somewhat very shy but famous. Tzuyu and Sana came since we have the same classes.

When I was staring at Mina, the two of them looked to where i am looking. They were confused why I was looking at Mina.

"Y/n..There are rumors that Mina likes you. She even said your her ideal type." Sana said.
"Nah..Rumors right? So its not still proven.." i said.
"What?! All students here know that rumor!" Tzuyu said.
"We even caught her stealing glances to you all the time." Sana said. Maybe its true..
I sighed and plugged my earphones. From the corner of my eyes. I saw Mina staring, I stared at her too and smiled. She was just staring blankly at me. I sighed and leaned my head on the arm chair

Thinking about things that happened today, weird things...