Chapter 12: "Your so Dense!"

Tzuyu POV:

So me and the others are planning to make Y/n and Nayeon unnie interact again. Y/n...she changed a lot. She must have been so broken. She is so quiet too, she's not smiling anymore. She's so sad. We need to do this!

We decided that we will left the two of them when its time. Jihyo will be the one who will convince Nayeon to speak while we do is make y/n seat and talk to Nayeon. This is gonna be tough. We will do this on...Lunch time.

Lunch time....

Now everythings set! Only Jihyo and Nayeon are left, well..Dahyun immediately made Y/n agreed by...Treating her ice cream.

Jihyo POV:

I saw Nayeon at her locker. 'Its now or never..' i thought putting my fierce face up. Going to Nayeon.
"Nayeon..can we talk?" She faced me and nodded.
"Nayeon..speak to y/n..she is so broken right now." I said
"Why? Why is she broken? And why does I have to do it? You guys can do it.." she said with a hint of coldness. Thats it!
"IM NAYEON LOOK AT ME! Y/N IS IN THE STATE YOU'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND ONCE YOU TALK TO HER! WE TRIED BUT SHE WON'T SHE KEPT ON GOING TO THE ROOFTOP ALONE CRYING! YOU KNOW WHY SHE IS CRYING AND BROKEN?! ASK HER YOURSELF!" I said snapping out. Good thing only the two of us is here.

She seemed shocked about the news that y/n is really weak. Her heart keeps on breaking.
"W-where is s-she?" I sighed.
"You know where..." i said. She quickly rushes at the staircase to the rooftop.

"Nayeon unnie..you're so dense.." i mumbled.

Nayeon POV:

After hearing the news, i don't know what happened but my body quickly rushes to the rooftop. I'm so worried..

"You know why is she crying?! Ask her yourself!"

Jihyo's voive kept on ringing in my head, which made me so worried, hearts beating fast.
As I open the rooftop...

"Y/N!!"

Y/n POV:

I was just relaxing on the rooftop, when i  remember  taehyung and Nayeon..I remember that me and Nayeon will never be together. A tear rolled down to my cheek. Then the door bursted open and i saw....Nayeon? What is she doing here?

"Y/N!!" She called to me..
"Whats wrong?!many said that your cold! What happened?!" I remained quiet.
"YAHH! Y/N-AH!!" She said shaking me.

"Uhh.."

"What?!"

"Its none of your business!"

"Its my business too!"

"I told you! Its none of your business!"

"Why?! Tell me!"

"No.."

"Yes.."

"No I told you No!"

"Tell m--"

"Its because I love you okay?! Since the day we met! I saw you and Tae holding hands, you! Kissing his cheeks! I'm so damn jealous! Thats why I changed!" She was shocked. She can't even say anything... I sighed..

"Your so dense!!"

Then I walked away leaving her dumbfounded.