Chapter 16: Together?

The next day...

Y/n's POV:

I went to the designated location that Jihyo send me. JYP building huh?

I arruved but I was about to go in but the guard blocked my way.

"Di you have an appointment?" He asked with authority.
"Don't worry she's w-with me." I heard a voice behind me and saw Nayeon looking shy. The guard nodded then let us in.

"Jihyo said to meet at the rooftop. We'll be eating lunch there." She said while we board the elevator. It was just the two of us so it was awkward.

Finally, the ekevator dings as we exited and climbed some stairs and here we are!

As I opened it, the view of Seoul was seen. It was beautiful. As well as a person infront of me, waving her hand at my face.

"Yah! Let's go!" She said grabbing my hand dragging me Jihyo and the others.

~~~~

After eating, I stood up looking at the view.

"I'm sorry.." I heard a voice behind me.
"Its fine Nayeon.." I replied then turned around smiling.

Suddenly, she hugged me tightly.

"I'm so dumb back then to realize your feelings for me. I'm so sorry..." she said crying.

I smiled then wiped her tears.

"Don't be, after all. You'll be wife even if you rejected me." I said winking. She giggled then slapped my arm playfully.

"Then, I'm your wife?"

"Of course, what would you be?"