Untitled Part 47

In what way is she cute?

This question is really difficult to answer.

Meng Gu thought and thought and finally said. "You're cute all over."

She glared at him and showing her disapproval and disagreement with his answer.

This is too insincere!

"Dr. Meng, in the past when you were in love with others, how did you answer this kind of questions?"

Meng Gu squinted his eyes and thought. Chen Ruo Yu said again. "Don't tell me they didn't ask. I won't believe you. All women in the world are the same."

He rubbed his nose and said. "Stuffy nose gives me a headache."

She looked at him without showing the slightest sympathy.

Meng Gu was helpless and could only say. "That time, I was very young." So most probably he had said some frivolous words?

Chen Ruo Yu glared at him again and despised his answer but she did not pester for an answer again.

He felt unhappy and said with reluctance. "Hey, we are no longer teenagers, why do we have to play the game of question and answer? This is meaningless. Feelings are not arithmetic problems, how can it be so precise?"

"But now, it is not that the question of being precise but it is because of your inability to answer."

"You are cute when you are picking on me like now." Suddenly he had the answer.

"But this does not sound like a compliment at all." She said unhappily.

"Look, when you are angry and trying to be difficult, you are also cute. When you are happy, you are also cute. When you are anxious, you are also cute. When you are drunk, you are cute. The expression on your face when you focus your attention on everything is also cute."

His words came out smoothly and as she listened, her face turned red.

He quickly added another sentence. "You are very cute when you are blushing." As soon as he finished speaking, suddenly he hurriedly grabbed the tissue box and pulled out two sheets of tissue paper and covering his nose, he gave a big sneeze.

This time, whatever momentum and atmosphere had disappeared. After waiting for Meng Gu to pull out a few more tissues to clear his snot, Chen Ruo Yu was no longer blushing.

"Dr. Meng, if I were a teenage girl, I would have been very excited just now."

Meng Gu who was holding a tissue box, with a red nose and watery eyes, looked a bit pathetic.

She could not control herself and laugh. Then she reached out her hand to push back the lock of short hair that had fallen on his forehead. "If I was that Chen Ruo Yu a few months ago, I would have felt ecstatic now but........"

When she saw Meng Gu pursued his lips and frowned, she could not help but laugh again. "But I've been taught a lesson and feel that what you said made sense. So, I also want a love that is sincere."

Meng Gu felt even unhappier. "Who said I don't have sincerity? If I am insincere, I would not have kissed you."

How can this be considered as sincere?

She twitched her lips. "Men always say they have poor self-control on the subject of *** and isn't kissing between a man and a woman considered as a very casual thing?"

He looked at her with slightly squinted eyes and suddenly asked. "Chen Ruo Yu, how many men have kissed you before?"

"You're not the first."