Untitled Part 51

It made sense.

Chen Ruo Yu remembered that she had criticized Meng Gu for his bad temper and his unpleasant words before. That time, he had also said something similar that if he meets the right person, he will change even if he is unwilling.

Suddenly she felt she should absorb more of her friends' experiences.

Later that night, Chen Ruo Yu called Gao Yu Lan and asked her directly. "Lan Lan, what made you decide to spend the rest of your life with Boss Yin?"

On the other end of the phone, Gao Yu Lan became quiet and then Yin Ze deliberately toned down his voice and said. "Ruo Yu, ah,.......I really like your straightforward manner of speaking. She is in the bathroom. Ai.......she has come out. I'll give her the phone. When you get the answer, you must let me know."

Chen Ruo Yu's face was filled with black lines. Then she heard Yin Ze talk to Gao Yu Lan and told her there was a phone call for her. He also said he was busy so they could have a nice talk. Chen Ruo Yu unconsciously stroked her forehead. After their 'nice talk', he would not really ask her what Lan Lan likes about him, would he?

Very quickly, Gao Yu Lan answered. Since Chen Ruo Yu had already asked the question, of course, she could not shrink back now, so she asked the question again.

"Did Yin Ze tell you to ask me?"

They are really a couple!

Chen Ruo Yu replied 'No.' and thought for a moment. Then she decided that this atmosphere was not conducive for this kind of discussion and arranged with Gao Yu Lan to meet outside. Gao Yu Lan agreed and after a while, she called again and said she had told Yin Ze that she was going out for an appointment. Then Yin Ze had said that they could go to his restaurant to talk and he would provide a place for them, provide drinks and also provide dinner.

Chen Ruo Yu stroked her forehead. Boss Yin is so generous to provide everything. Is this because he could get information from her? However, Chen Ruo Yu still agreed and the reason was very simple.

Everything is free!

To be a good woman, if one can save, one should save and it is the highest principle.

So Chen Ruo Yu and Gao Yu Lan met in the overly large kitchen of Yin Ze's Food Restaurant. There was a small table reserved especially for friends and relatives and they talked while they ate.

Gao Yu Lan was acting like a thief, closely observing the movements around the place. After making sure no one was around, she finally whispered her decision to Chen Ruo Yu ~ Yin Ze would frequently do something to make her feel emotionally touched.

Touched? Why is this different again? Isn't it because she feels her partner's qualities are good and suitable for her? This is not what Liang Sisi had said.......the theory of compromise and change but it is just simply......'Touched'?

So, in other words, every woman's heart has its own different standard.

Gao Yu Lan nodded and talked about her views. "Yin Ze treats me very well in every way and we get along fine. He had also proposed to me but I don't know what is wrong. I feel there is a lack of motivation."

"Motivation?"

"I don't know how to describe it. It's like you are watching a pot of boiling water and you know the water is about to boil. Small bubbles are already rising from the bottom of the pot and you think it should be boiling soon, and the top is already steaming with hot vapor. But you wait and wait but it does not boil. In case you leave it, it will still not boil, then what should you do? At this time, when you feel anxious, you put in some salt and instantly, the water bubbles over. Now I have a little of that kind of feeling, a bit anxious, and feel bloated in the stomach. I really hope that a handful of salt can be thrown in and make me boil over."