Untitled Part 54

When Chen Ruo Yu sat in the car, she was still blushing and Meng Gu who sat in the driver seat was smiling as he looked at her.

She urged him to start the car but he did not want to move.

"I don't want to send you back so early."

She felt shy and happy when she heard this. "We can go somewhere else for a stroll." In fact, she also did not want to be separated from him so quickly.

Meng Gu drove the car to a garden in the city center. After parking the car, they strolled in the garden side by side.

As they walked, Chen Ruo Yu slipped her hands around Meng Gu's arm. "Dr. Meng, did you used to walk with your girlfriends like this......" She demonstrated the way she put her hands around his arm. "Or did you walk like this?" She again demonstrated by holding onto his hand.

"We walk on our own." Meng Gu pulled her hand away and walked with her shoulder to shoulder. "We walked like this."

"Why?"

"What do you mean.....why?"

"Why didn't you walk in the way expected of a couple?"

"Isn't it bothersome to be pulling one another? We're not children, will we get lost? Sometimes when you are holding hands, you will have to let go when you come to an obstacle and after that, you have to hold hands again, isn't that troublesome?"

Chen Ruo Yu twitched her mouth and felt a bit unhappy.

"What do you like?" Meng Gu asked her.

"When I was with my ex-boyfriend, I liked to hold his hands." She said but Meng Gu interrupted. "You don't have to tell me about the past."

She ignored him and continued. "But you are taller, your hands are very big and it feels very comfortable holding your hands." She slipped her hand into his hand......it really feels very comfortable.

She withdrew her hand and said. "But my ex-boyfriend also didn't like me holding his hand and you also don't like it. Men are really so weird."

"Women are also weird. What is so good about being dragged along?"

"To increase the sense of intimacy and we can also declare sovereignty. We don't have to say anything, just walk together and show all the people on the street......look, this man is my boyfriend." She raised her chin slightly with an arrogant expression.

"Even if the person on the street doesn't know he is your boyfriend, but he is still your boyfriend, so why is there a need to announce?"

"I told you it's not the same thing. It's a sense of closeness and you walk in happiness. And this is also a popular sensual way of expressing we are a couple." Chen Ruo Yu said with contempt again. "Dr. Meng, how did you manage your three love affairs in the past?"

Meng Gu did not speak and only looked down at her hand.

"Okay." He reached out and took her hand. "I'll let you declare sovereignty that this man is your boyfriend."

Chen Ruo Yu let go of his hand. "It doesn't matter. Anyway, I'm not going to declare that this man is my boyfriend."

She did not want him to change intentionally. She wanted them to mutually bond and she did not want him to feel uncomfortable. Walking is a small matter and she does not mind.

"Hey!" Meng Gu was offended. "Why do you keep changing your mind?"

"I said it doesn't matter."