Barry Allen

I need you too believe in the impossible. Can you do that? Great.
You see that yellow lightning? Thats me. My Name is Barry Allen and I'm the fastest man alive. To the outside world im just a forensic scientist but in secret with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R labs I'm the Flash.

Now you my know that im a forensic scientist and the flash but what you dont know is how this all went down.
I was just 11 years old when a man in a yellow suit showed up at my house. Surrounding my mother, my father screamed at me to Run. 3 seconds later im 15 blocks away from my house. With my 11 year old feet i ran back to my house only to find my mother dead and my father being arrested.

Days after my mother's murder and my dad being taken away from me i got to live with my best friend Iris West and her Father Joe West. Joe works at CCPD. In which i think thats cool. Anyways, fastford to high school when all the bullying got worst. It got so bad that i had come home with bruises and cuts from all the fights. Joe decided i needed self defense classes and enrolled me into one.

I took those self defense classes and it payed off because instead of them winning, i won. I felt so good to finally win but i got detention anyways. After i graduated from high school, i went to Central City's College Campus and went to study science.

This story isn't like the others. This story is my life from Childhood to me becoming the flash.