EPISODE 1

Sonic's POV

"Shadow, do you really think that we could take a revenge?" I asked as Shadow pour a glass of wine on the glass.

"I don't know, Sonic. Let's just forget about that revenge thing. Now, drink your wine." He said. I keep staring at the wine for a long time.

"What's wrong?" Shadow asked.

"I won't drink it if you didn't put a tiny liquid of blood in that wine." I growled.

"What!? Aren't you already drink a pack of blood a minute ago?" Shadow sighed and he take the blood pack from the fridge and give it to me.

"What?" I said.

"Do it yourself. I have a work to do. I need to find someone who turned you like this." He said and walk to the door.

"Wait... You don't need to do that! Vampires aren't that bad. They just..."

"They just what! They kill innocent people! I don't want that anything happen to you! You're lucky that your turned into a vampires!" Shadow growled.

I look down at the blood pack and holding it tight, afraid that I might lose control. Shadow walk towards me and hold my shaking hands.

"I'm not mad at you... I just scared of losing you." Shadow said in a soft tone.

"I understand that... You should go! Before the night comes." I said while pushing him to the door and take his jacket.

"Be a good vampire boy..." Shadow said before he petting me and walk away.

*after some times*

I heard a knocking sound and thought probably Shadow. I walk to the door and it was someone else.

"Huh!? Who are you!? You're not Shadow!!" I shout and I was being hit and fall unconscious.

I woke up later and I was in a dark room. "Hello? Shadow?" I said as I whimpered.

"Ssshhh... Don't be afraid."

"Huh!? Who's there!?" I shout.

"It's me... You know me. I'm the one who save you from the vampire when you were 15."

"You know me!?" I whimpered more.

"Ahaha... Yes my dear."

"Show yourself!!" I growled.

I look around in the dark and I saw 2 glowing things appered in front of me. I keep looking at it as it approaches me closer.

In a flash, the light has been turned on and I saw that person who is talking in the dark.

"You..." I said as I'm having a flashback with this guy.

"Oh, I still didn't tell you my name... I'm Ambrose." He said.

"Ambrose? The immortal boy!?" I said in disbelief.

*The name Ambrose meaning is Immortal one also Ambrose is my gender bender of Amy Rose*

"Hey, calm down. I was not that immortal. Listen, you still a vampire?" He asked.

"Yeah, why you asked? You know that already!"

"I know but you become a vampire not forever. It will last only 5 years. This year will be the last year that you become a vampire. That's why I came here to find you."

"Am I gonna die?" I said.

He keep quiet and didn't make an eye contact. Maybe there is some wrong. What if I die!?

"Well not really but there is a possibility that you would die... Where's your friend?" He said. He's talking about Shadow.

"Shadow? He's not my friend... He's my twin. He gone out to find who turn me into a vampire." I explain.

Ambrose sighed. "I'm gonna tell to your twin about this. He's the only one who could help you."

"What about you?" I asked.

"I can't... My life is in danger too. We have to separate. We're the only vampire who lived in this world. You be careful now."

Ambrose gone in a dust and I walk out from the room. "Oh... I'm still in a mansion." I said.

"Sonic?" I heard Shadow calling me and I quickly run to him.