EPISODE 9

Sonic's POV

I look up the sky and saw a full bloody moon. I quickly close my eyes but it was too late. My eyes change to red. I look at Shadow. "Shad... Run!!" I beg.

Shadow hold me tight. "No! I won't run from you! I just said to you that I will not lose you!"

"You don't understand!! I will kill you! Please, just go!!" I cried.

I lose my control and kick Shadow to the wall. Ambrose and Blake hold me tight and I attacking them too.

"You can't save your friend nor your twin..."

Those are the words that I heard in my head many times. "Oh, shut up!!! Leave me alone!!!" I shout and try to fight myself.

Shadow's POV

I got up and saw Sonic try to fight himself. I look at Ambrose and Blake were fallen to the ground. I look up and saw many vampire bats gathering and form a person.

"Ah... What a relief!" the person said.

"Who are you?!" I asked fiercely.

"I'm Roul the Twilight Vampire but the mighty one. You must be the one who need to be sacrifice huh?"

*Roul is Rouge the bat gender bender*

"What? No!" I growled.

Ambrose and Blake got up and look at Roul. They look scared, they hug each other. Roul walk towards them.

No POV

Ambrose look at Roul. "Hello Rose, still remember me?" Roul said.

"A...a....a... Yeah, I remember you, master." Ambrose said while trembling in fear.

"How about you little one?" Roul move on to Blake who is hugging Ambrose tight.

"Yes, Master... I remember." Blake answer.

Sonic still fighting himself until Roul control his mind. "Argh!!" Sonic fall to the ground and his eyes turns to normal.

Shadow look at him. "Let him go!!" he growled. Roul teleport to him and hold his neck. "You can't order me, stupid."

Roul throw Shadow to the tree and look at Sonic. The blue hedgehog got up and look at Roul. "Who are you?" he asked.

Sonic's POV

I got up and I saw someone watching me. "I'm Roul the bat. I'm the Twilight Vampire master."

"The master that Ambrose and Blake want me to defeat??" I said while looking at Ambrose and Blake hugging each other.

"You what?" Roul said.

"Okay, maybe that's not a good idea..."

Roul grab my neck and throw me towards Shadow. "Sonic!" Shadow said. "It's okay. I'm fine!"

"I shall take your vampire power. Thanks for taking care of it for me."

My chest hurt like hell and I scream in pain. Shadow try to hug me and he has been throw away because of the force. I look at Roul and he try to take the vampire power from me.

"You try to fight me, Sonic?"

"How...did you even...know my...name?" I growled.

"I know everything, my dear." He take my final energy inside me and I fall unconscious.

No POV

Shadow, Ambrose and Blake look at Roul getting bigger and stronger. "What do we supposed to do now?" Shadow asked.

"We must need Sonic!! He's the only one who can defeat him!" Ambrose said.

"The twin! The twin able defeat Roul! The book says" Blake continued.

Shadow nods and he ran to Sonic. His body were cold and unable to get up. He take him to Ambrose. "He's cold. Need something to make him get up!" Shadow said.

"What?! He need to get up!!" Rose whimpered. Roul was behind them and take Sonic from them. "Sonic!!!" the three of them said.

"You know, I don't think you could wake him up. He's sleeping in a deep sleep." Roul laugh.

"It's a 1000 deep sleep. Sonic will not get up unless he try to wake up an reach his mind." Blake explain.

"There has to be a way! There's no way he could sleep that long!!" Shadow growled. Ambrose summon his Twilight wings. "I will save Sonic!"

"Wait, what?!"