19, 2055

Last week I had a very vivid dream. I don't know if it was lucid dream because it was so short but I know everything; what happened, why it happened and how it happened. Let's break it to pieces:

What happened in my dream? First I saw a calendar on a device, I think it was my phone. I looked at it briefly and I didn't catch the month, only the day and year. It was 19, 2055. I'm in the future in my dream. I looked at myself, I was a man dressed on an expensive looking clothes and I was at my apartment. There was this big window that overlooked the city where I was. There is no house whatsoever, only buildings of apartment and some grocery stores that are abandoned. There are posters torn everywhere, it was so messy. The sky was unusually red. I know it was only afternoon but the sky is blood red. Like it's sunset but it's not. I was confused for a bit before I remember everything. I get down and I saw a man in a tank top shouting at the people who are clearly panicking. Panicking from what? I don't know. I went and ask him and he was rather forceful at the way he was talking. I should be afraid of him because of his physic but I'm not. I know I'm right and he's wrong. I don't remember what he said but then we started arguing and I am insisting that we have a chance. There's no need to panic and he keeps shouting bullshit at me. Told me this is the end and I don't have any power over it and soon people who have power will use it to their advantage and take over. He said follow him or follow them. I don't know what he was referring with "them" but I found out soon enough. The people he's referring to was the people who are rich, the one who don't suffer. I didn't know where should I be because I know I'm rich, I can be one of them who will be safe or have easier life but I know what they'll do is wrong. The tank top man is also wrong. He want to fight using blood while the rich guys fight using their wealth and fake promises.

Why it happened? How it happened? When I went out, the wind that was blowing was so hot. I feel like I was boiling and my clothes didn't help. No wonder the guy was wearing that top. Why it happened wasn't part of my dream, I just know it while I was arguing with the guy. The water sources are running dangerously low. Lakes are drying to the point that it's only a puddle. People who have money hired men to locate underground water and use it only to themselves. People are dying from dehydration because the government are refusing to release more water because it's in a dangerous level. They rallied and fight and people force them to open. It backfired though, soon it dried up and they have no more water. This affected everything and people are panicking because they are running out of food. This all happened after a meteor hit the Earth. It disrupted the weather cycle and raining become rare and when it rained, it was because of a storm that's so large and destructive that results to lose of lives.

To me, this is the beginning of the end of the world. It wouldn't end entirely because of us but it would end because we didn't adapt to the change. All along I thought climate change will destroy Earth. I read that there's always a chance of an asteroid hitting the Earth, although it's very minimal, there's still that 0.026% chance of hitting the Earth. That's one in 3,800! So I wouldn't worry yet. And if my dream was real and I had a glimpse of somebody that time, then I guess that's awesome. I have dreams that are more bizarre than this and I will tell you all of this here whenever I feel like. See yah!