Thanks #17

Make sure this is #17 before you read it.

I'll be behind you,one step back -Heize
<Can't you see my heart>

Seungyoun's  POV
It was when me,Seungwoo hyung and Wooseok are in high school.

We transfer to Hanlim Highschool because Wooseok want to transfer to another high school.Well,Yerin and Chungha remember?

So when we transferred there,in each test Wooseok always got the 1st place in the school which turned a genius into a psycho.

There is this guy name Seo Changbin is the top student in academic and co-curricular.He went mad when Wooseok stole the first place in academic and Seungwoo hyung stole the first place in co-curricular.Since then,he's been targeting us.

While me?It's because of business.His father are the owner of the second most successful business company,JC Company.While my dad is the owner of the most successful business company,C$Y Company.

No one know that I'm the heir of the most successful company in Korea,but he somehow did some research or should I say,his father did it.

That time,Seungwoo hyung found himself a girl.Which I neither could say a girlfriend  nor just a mere friend.Their relationship are developing each day,until one day.

Seo Changbin harassed her mentally and physically which lead to depression to that girl.

Seungwoo hyung was very furious and trauma,he promise himself to kill Seo Changbin but couldn't have the chance as Seo Changbin moved to Australia the day after the incident leaked.

Seo Changbin also found guilty in manipulating the grade when Wooseok suddenly dropped to the fifth while he is the top.

He also nearly got caught for trying to burned my dad's fourth house which he failed to burned because my dad keep his guard up higher after what happened to Seungwoo hyung and Wooseok.

Throughout the years,I never see Seungwoo hyung communicates with any girls around our age.He only communicates with ahjummas and grandmas.

And this guy who hurted the girl and you behind the infirmary is Seo Changbin.

You wonder why Seungwoo hyung covered you and forbid you to see him right?

The reason is,Seo Changbin is a complete psycho.He will target those who close to the person he actually targeted.Which basically means he want to see his target suffers by seeing the people they're close with,suffered.

-------------
Those information made me speechless.Moreover it give me quite a shock.

'Is that the reason why that dumbo said he don't touch girl when he asked you to carry the girl that faint?'

'Yeap,he's completely trauma.' Seungyoun explained.

'Withhhh the girl he met after the incident.' He continued.

'What do you mean?' I asked.

Clangg.

We heard a tin being kicked at the door of the rooftop.

'Who's that?' I asked Seungyoun.

Seungyoun suddenly hide me behind him.

'What are you doing?!'

'Umm nothing.' He moved out of my way.

'It's him right?' I asked Seungyoun.

'Huhh what are you talking about?'