Take care #69

I won't let go,even the smallest memories - EXO
<Universe>

Seungwoo's POV
I felt someone is covering me with a blanket.

'Take care of yourself and the rest.Be happy.' A familiar voice said.

'I miss you.' I mumbled.

'Guess you really love Mia,until you're sleep talking ab---'

'I miss you Carrot.' I mumbled once again.

-----------------------

'Hyung.Wake up!' I felt someone shake my body vigorously to wake me up.

'What is it?' I sit up still not fully awake.

'Maybe,you wanna see this.' Seungyoun grabbed my wrist and pulled me upstairs.Only then I realized,we're going towards Carrot's room.

Once we're there,I saw all of them circling around Carrot's bed.And Yerin is crying.Wait whatt??

'What's going on here?' I asked them.

Just then,Wooshin handed me a letter,an mp3 player and a shirt.I look at him confused as to why everyone is acting like someone is dead.

I open the letter and read it.

To : Dumbo

                    Hai,it's been a long time since we last talked right?Well,I won't waste your time by writing a long paragraph of things so I'll just go straight to the point.
                By the time you read this,I probably is already at the airport waiting for my plane to take off.That's right,I'm leaving.It's not that I am depressed or whatsoever that it makes me leaving no.I leave so that I can start a new life.So that you can start a new life.So that the other can start a new life.A happy life.
               Please take care of them.Don't leave them behind.Lead them as they're still young.Take care of yourself too.Always remember to eat,don't ever skip your meals.And treat Mia right.Take care of her too.I wish you the best.Goodbye Dumbo!

From : Carrot.

My hand eventually dropped.How could this happen.No.It must be a dream.Yes!

I chuckled bitterly thinking how stupid I am to dream about her leaving.TWICE.But then,I realized it is reality when someone punched me.

'This is for being a jerk.Till the very end,she refused to say anything to you.CAUSE SHE IS AFRAID HER WORDS WILL BOTHER YOU AND AFFECT YOU!' Changbin shouted and soon he run away from the room.

Perhaps to the airport.

---------------------------------------------------

'Chungha-yaa are you okay?' Mom softly asked me.

'Yeah sure.I'm fine.Let's go,or else we'll missed the plane.' I smiled.

I could hear mom sighed behind me.

'Leave her be.Time is what she need.' Dad said to mom.

Yeah.Time can cure everything.

'HYUNG!' I heard someone shouted.I look down and saw the people I never wanted to leave.

There they are.Panting as if they were running to come here.Searching all around the airport for the person they looked for.

'KIM CHUNGHA!!!' Seungwoo shouted.I couldn't hold back anymore and so I run downstairs.But before I could go further,dad stopped me.

'Dad please.' I begged him to let me go.Instead of letting me go,he just gave me an apologetic look.

'I can't leave you alone here Chan Mi.Come on,the plane will take off soon.' He said with a very soft tone.

I guess,this will really be our last moment huh?Goodbye guys.

I hung my head low and give them one last look before I go.

---------------------------------

Yerin's POV

One week has passed by ever since Chan Mi left.I still don't understand why she did it.After what happened in the past when Wooshin left,I thought nothing similar will happen.But here I am,I had to experience the same pain twice.I have to endure the same pain,twice.

'Babe,come on,let's eat.You always skip your meal for one week.' Seungyoun said in a soft tone.

'I'm not hungry.You go on and eat.' I fake a smile.

'Don't show me that smile.I hate it.Look,sweetheart,Chungha she is only staying at a different country from us,she is still alive.Who knows? Maybe one fine day,when The Lord heard your prayer,you might bump into her somewhere? She might come back to South Korea.If she are not coming here in 5 years,then I promise,I myself,Cho Seungyoun,will bring you,Jung Yerin to Canada and look for her.No matter how clueless we are to her location,no matter how clueless we are about her well-being that time.Okay?'

'Why must 5 years? Can't we go now?'

'Babe,Chungha went there for a reason.We might don't know what is the real reason but I'm sure,she did it for the best.It might not the best for us,but maybe it's the best for her.Don't you always want the best for Chungha? Furthermore,give Chungha some time and space.She faced a lot ever since I knew her,not to include the time before I met her,right? Seungwoo hyung also need time and space to heal.Why don't we just pray the best for everyone and in order to do that,we must continue with our life.You must eat healthily or else Chungha will kill me if she see you getting skinnier.You don't want to see me get killed right?' He showed off his puppy eyes.

Somehow,his words give me hope.Hope that Chan Mi will come back,hope that soon,we'll meet with her again.Maybe not that soon,but I'm sure,we will.

'Thank you babe,you really helped me a lot.Now will you cook for me or not?' I patted his head.

'ANYTHING FOR YOU MA'AM,CHEF SEUNGYOUN AT YOUR SERVICE.' He stand up straight and act all gentleman like a butler.

'How 'bout pasta? Oil pasta maybe?'

'Ready in 10 minutes!' He quickly go the kitchen and start his business to cook the pasta.But not long after that,I heard something like a frying pan fell to the floor.

'DON'T WORRY!!! NOTHING IS BURNING.....YET!!' He shouted from the kitchen.

'This boy.Remind me again why are we in relationship again?' I mumbled and chuckled.I quickly dashed to the kitchen,worry he'll actually burn something.

Something like,himself.Yeah.Cho Seungyoun could do that y'all.Don't underestimate him.

I'll be counting days until the day we can meet again,Chan Mi.