Grandma #53

Now sit in this peaceful paradise,let's talk secrets with me - Stray Kids
<Sunshine>

I woke up early it's 4:30a.m. right now.I'm about to heading somewhere.Visiting someone I miss dearly.

After taking a bath I checked my phone in case Jongin hyung text me or not.

'Of course not.I'm sure his lazy ass still in his dreamland.' I shake my head.But I do got a text,from Professor Ahn.

Professor Ahn
- We'll start our training at  1p.m tomorrow.Outdoor Basketball Court.Please inform the others.Thank you.

It was sent yesterday around 10p.m.

ChanMie
-Nae,Professor.

Then I click on our Dodgeball Club group chat and inform them.
-------------------------------------
I wear this :

It's almost 5a.m. now so I headed towards the bus stop near our university.

'Good morning uncle!!' I greeted the security uncle.

'Aigoo.Good morning Chungha-yaaa.Where are you going this early?'

'I'm going to visit my grandmother.Well,I'll get going.See you later uncle.' I bow then walk away.

'It would be better if Jongin hyung can fetch me.' I talked to myself while waiting for the bus to come.

After a while the bus finally came.

The ride is going to take 45 minutes to arrive there.So,to kill some time I plugged in my earphones while looking at nowhere specific outside the bus through the window.
---------------------------------------

I've finally arrived and I could see Jongin hyung is already there waiting for me.

'I thought you're going to be late.'

'Oh,you're here? Well,you know how fast I drive.'

'Tchh.Speed doesn't matter,it's your life that matter.'

After walking for some time,we both is here.

'Annyeonghasaeyo halmeoni.It's been a long time.This year,I came together with Jongin hyung.' We both bowed and put the flower in front of the cemetery.

'We both bring elderweiss.Your favourite flower halmeoni.How have you been?' Jongin hyung asked.

We both know,deep down we still hope an answer can be spoken.Even though we both knew it's impossible.

'Halmeoni.Up until now,Chan Mi still call me hyung instead of oppa.Please teach her a lesson.'

'Araseo araseo.I'll call you oppa from now on.Satisfied?What's so big deal about being call oppa,right halmeoni?'

'Of course it's a big deal.Somehow.Somewhere.You as a girl will never know.'

'Might as well call you unnie.' I jokingly said.

'Halmeoni!! Look at your beloved granddaughter!!' Jongin hyung whined like a baby.

We both sit down on the green grass and look ahead.A sun is rising indicating a new day has started.

'Oppa.Do you remember when we both went to the vegetables farm together with halmeoni?When I was still a kid,I always excited seeing a sunrise and sunset.'

'Of course I do.I also remember whenever you excitedly drag halmeoni to see the sunrise,she said when the sun rise,it means a new day  has started.Uri Chan Mi,do you know what is the meaning of new day? You never have the answer for this question and so halmeoni will say A new day also means a new hope.So,whenever you see a sunrise,always remember a new hope awaits for you. '