Newbies #37

You only think of yourself -Mamamoo
<Egotistic>

It's Tuesday today and it means we'll be having our assembly.

Magical time skip because yesterday which is Monday,nothing special happened as the three girls are busy with their training.

'Good morning all!' The director of our University,Mr.Lee Dong Wook greeted us all.

'Isn't it amazing how he has the exact same name with my Lee Dong Wook and quite same face also?'

'You mean your Lee Dong Wook oppa?The one in Goblin?' Yerin said.

'Yeah.'

'I know right???' We both squealed as it's our fangirling moment.

'First of all,after some discussion with all professors,we have agreed to lift the night roll call for one more hour.Which mean,the roll call isn't 9p.m now,but 10p.m.'

The echoes of students cheering here and there filled the auditorium.

'Cool!!!Now we can enjoy more time hanging out together!!' Seungyoun excited raising his hand for high-five.But sadly,Yerin ignore him.

'Chill chaebol.It won't be fun if you are excited way too early.' I teased him.

'Fine fine.' He gave up.

'Second,we have 2 groups of transfer students.I want you all to welcome Stray Kids and Itzy!'

'Did they freaking named themselves Stray Kids?' Seungyoun asked Yerin and me.

'I don't know,but it sounds cool.'

'You gotta be kidding me.' Yerin and Seungyoun give me the 'wtf' face.

'Wait,those two guys...' I talked to myself.

'Heoll,did you guys see that?Seo Chang freaking Bin smiled!!!I repeated!!!He freaking smiled!' Seungyoun taps Yerin shoulder which makes Yerin taps my shoulder and pointed at Seo Changbin that is not far away from us at the auditorium.

'Okay okayy,cool down students,cool down.Now we have an important announcement to make.A very important one.' Mr.Lee said on the mic as the newly transfer groups went down from the stage and stand along with other students.

'We'll be having a new sport which is Dodgeball.This sport is currently a rising sport.Being the high rating of medal winnings of University,we surely can't missed it.This sport is still in the trial period so no students can register to it,but the coach itself will choose the potential students based on his observations.For further information,I present to you Coach Ahn Joon Young!!!!'

'It sounds boring already.' Seungyoun said.

'Nice to meet you all,I'm Coach Ahn Joon Young for Dodgeball.As what Mr.Lee said just now,this sport is still in trial period,which means it isn't an official sport at this university YET.I'll be choosing students myself,boys and girls,from various major.And if you're chosen,you might will have two majors.But don't worry,Dodgeball is still unofficial sports,so you won't have to stress your mind to chose which one you want to participate.Last but not least,the most important thing,once you've chosen for Dodgeball, by me,there is no turning back.Well,that's all from me.Thank you!'

So,our assembly is done and all the students proceed with their own activities.
--------------------
'Don't you guys think that new dodgeball coach has this kind of creepy aura?' I asked Seungyoun and Yerin.

'I do.' They both replied in unison and I could see someone's blushing.

'That's so sweet!!Oh right!!Today is Valentine Day!! How can I forget??!!' Yerin exclaimed as she saw tons of couple dating here and there.Well,more than usual.