Teardrop #50

During those beautifully beautiful day,I was in pain -Bolbbalgan 4
<To My Youth>

'Chan Mi-yaaa,what are you doing?' Rinna asked me.

'Things~'

'You keep on knitting something.What is that?A scarf?'

'You'll see it soon.Now don't you guys have a barbecue party to attend? It almost 7 now.'

'We'll get going now,how 'bout you?'

'I have something to do first,so I'll go later.'

'With who?'

'Changbin.'

'He seems intimidating first,but I guess he's a nice guy?'

'He is an ice prince which owns the kingdom of warmth.'

'Wellll okayy.See you later!!Don't be too late! Love 'ya!!' Rinna,Joy and Jennie bid me goodbye.

'Bye~'
-------------------------------
Wooseok's POV
We've arrived at the roadside food stall and immediately divided ourself into two long table.

Table 1 : The underage
Table 2 : The adults

For the underage kids,they'll drink beverages like colas and sodas while us adults drink soju.Of course our meat!

'Where's Chungha and Changbin?' Professor Ahn asked while starting to grill the meat.

'She said she have a task to do with Changbin,so they both will be a bit later.' Sejeong said.

'Ohhh that's weird.They both didn't informed me beforehand.Well,enjoy! It's on my treat kids!' Professor Ahn said and we cheers our soju so does the kids with colas and sodas.

'Sejeong-ssi,how do you know Chan Mi and Changbin have a task to do?' I asked her as things kinda seem so off.

'Aaaa,they both bumped to Snoo and I during the afternoon,when I ask her can we go here together,she said she has something to do with Changbin.'

'Ohhh...I see..Okay.' I just shrugged off my shoulder not wanting to worrying about things that is isn't sure.
----------------------------------

I got so immersed with my knitting until I almost didn't hear my phone ringing.

'Hello?'
'Where the hell are you?'
'In my dorm of course.'
'YAAA!! Don't you know what time it is already?!'

I separated my phone from my ear  to take a look at the time.

7:11p.m

'Shit!I'm sorry!!'
'That's it.I'm leaving you.'
'Okay.I'll go alone.You can go first.I'm sorry for making you waiting.'
'Whatever.'

And just like that he cutted off the call while I sprinted myself to get ready. I changed my crop top hoodie to an oversized hoodie.It's kinda cold so better keep myself warm.

I bring my earphone and wear the shoes Dumbo gave me on my birthday and yupp I'm ready to go.

'Bet you're the most plain looking person on the party tonight Chan Mi-aaa.A black tracksuit and a grey hoodie?Yeahhh.' I talked to myself looking at my own style.

I plugged in my earphone and blast some slow tempo songs to suit my current emotion and the vibe right now.

Street lamp queuing up approximately 6 feets apart,car passing here and there let alone with some fireflies flapping their wings.2 or 3 of the street lamp seems to be out of the energy as they're flickering waiting for the time to be completely turn off.A shadow of my own is visible on the ground thanks to the light source from the street lamp.