Heartbeat #54

I'm gonna call out for you with a beautiful voice - Victon
<White Night>

'About the match.We'll discuss again same like right now.After training.Now the flash mob,Professor Han will explain.'

'So,this flash mob will take place in front of the main fountain and in 2 weeks,2 days before your match.I've asked Chungha to make a draft about how your performance will be,now let's hear from her.'

'Thank you Professor Han.Now,the committee has agree in dividing the performance into three categories,singing,dancing and rapping.The dancing team will be divided into three categories,male,female and lastly together.We'll start the flashmob with singing,then male group dancing after that female group dancing and then rapping and then we will all dance together with two of our Professors to close the curtain of our flashmob.Anyone has any objections?'

'I do have a question.How are we going to divide ourself in the categories?' Irene unnie asked.

'This will depend on yourself.Which one you think you are confident with or have talent between these three categories.I need you all to submit your name to me right after this as I need to do something else.Don't worry,you'll be give time to think which categories you want to be in.The due date is until tonight 12a.m.'

'How about the song?' Dohyon asked.

'This can only be discuss and decided once you all are divided according to the categories.That's why,the faster,the better.The songs will be decided by the group themselves.'

'Clear?' Professor Han asked.

'Will the flash mob video be upload on youtube?'

'No.But if you guys want,you can conduct it by yourself.' Professor Han replied.

'I'll leave you guys to discuss remember,the faster,the better.But think wisely.' Professor Ahn said and so the two Professor walked away.

'If any of you have decided which categories you want to be in,you can tell me now.' I told them.

'How 'bout you Chan Mi? Which one you'll be in? Yerin will definitely choose dance and I for sure choose singing.' Wooshin said.

'I don't know yet.'

'HEOL!' Hyeongjun shrieks.

'Why why? What's wrong?' Seungyoun asked his baby in worried.

'I.JUST.DISCOVER.A.NEW.LEGENDARY.EXO.COVER.DANCE.'

'I thought someone dead.' Minhee mumbled,loud enough for me to hear.

'Hmm let me see.' Rosé said as she walk over to Hyeongjun.
---------------------------------
Rosé's POV
'That girl's move is so on point!' Hyeongjun said.

'Which one?' I asked.

'This one.The blue haired girl.'

'Ehhh,this girl seems familiar.'

'You're right Rosé noona.But where did I saw here?'

'Oiii bitch,I'm in for dancing.' Mia unnie said to Chungha unnie.

'That's Chungha for you Mia,not bitch.'

I placed Hyeongjun's phone in front of me to make some comparison.

'Hyeongjun-aaa..You thinking what I'm thinking?' I asked Hyeongjun without looking at him.

'Yeah....I do thinking what you're thinking noona.'

'Chungha unnie rarely tie her hair in bun,she'd be too lazy to tie her hair that's why she always tie them in low ponytail before.Now that I observed the bun,it's seem too neat to be a messy bun.'