Yours Truly Album Awards/Nominations

Yours Truly, her debut album, was released in 2013 and debuted at No. 1 on the US Billboard 200 chart!

Yours Truly's first single, "The Way", became a top ten hit on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart, peaking at number nine

The second single, "Baby I", peaked just outside the top twenty of the Billboard Hot 100 at number twenty-one.

The third and final single, "Right There", peaked at number eighty-four on the Billboard Hot 100.

Ariana co-wrote six out of twelve tracks.

Internationally, the album reached the top ten position in Australia, Canada, Denmark, Ireland, Japan, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom.

Yours Truly received a 81/100 metacritic score.

•In 2013, she won New Artist of the Year at the American Music Awards.

•In 2013, at the MTV Europe Music Awards, Ariana was nominated for three awards: Artist on the Rise, Best Song (for Problem), and Best Pop. She won Best Song!

•In 2013, Ariana was awarded New Artist of the Year by the Music Business Association!

•In 2013, at the Nickelodeon Australian Kids' Choice Awards, Ariana was nominated for Aussie's Fave Nick Star for Victorious.

•In 2013, at the Nickelodeon UK Kids' Choice Awards, Ariana was nominated for UK Favourite Fan Family.

•In 2013, at the Teen Choice Awards, Ariana was nominated for Choice Best Breakout Artist, Choice Music: Summer Female Artist, Choice Love Song (for The Way).