Sweetener Album Awards/Nominations

Sweetener, her fourth album, was released in 2018 and debuted at No. 1 on the US Billboard 200!

Sweetener's first single, "No Tears Left To Cry," debuted and peaked at number three on the US Billboard Hot 100

The second single, "God Is A Woman," debuted and peaked at number eight on the Billboard Hot 100.

The third and final single, "Breathin," debuted at twenty-two and later peaked at number twelve on the US Billboard Hot 100.

Sweetener received a 81/100 metacritic score.

  •In 2018, at the American Music Awards, she was nominated for Favorite Social Artist.

  •In 2018, at the ASCAP Pop Music Awards, she won Winning Best Songs for her song "Side To Side"!

  •In 2018, at Billboard Music Awards, she was nominated for Top Social Artist.

  •In 2018, at Billboard Women in Music, she won Woman of The Year!

  •In 2018, at the BreakTudo Awards, she was nominated for International Female Artist.

  •In 2018, at the Global Awards, she was nominated for Best Female.

  •In 2018, at iHeartRadio MMVAs, she was nominated for Video of The Year and Fan Fave Single for "No Tears Left To Cry."

  •In 2018, at the iHeartRadio Music Awards, she was nominated for Best Fan Army, and Cutest Musician's Pets twice. She won Cutest Musician's Pets!

  •In 2018, at the Lunas del Auditorio, she was nominated for Best Foreign Language Pop Artist.

  •In 2018, at MTV European Music Awards, she was nominated for Best US Act, Best Video, and Best Song.

  •In 2018, at the MTV Video Music Awards, she was nominated for Video of the Year, Best Pop, Best Cinematography, Artist of the Year, and Best Visual Effects. She won Best Pop for "No Tears Left To Cry"!

  •In 2018, at the MTV Video Music Awards Japan, she won Best Female Video - International for "No Tears Left To Cry"!

  •In 2018, at the MTV Video Play Awards, she won Winning Videos for "No Tears Left To Cry"!

  •In 2018, at Meus Prêmios Nick, she won Favorite International Artist!

  •In 2018, at the Nickelodeon Argentina Kids' Choice Awards, she was nominated for Favorite International Artist or Group.

  •In 2018, at the Nickelodeon Mexico Kids' Choice Awards, she was nominated for Favorite Hit and Favorite International Artist or Group.

  •In 2018, at the NME Awards, she won Music Moment of the Year and Hero of the Year!

  •In 2018, at the NRJ Music Awards, she was nominated for International Song of the Year and Video of the Year.

  •In 2018, at the People's Choice Awards, she was nominated for Female Artist of the Year, Album of the Year, Song of the Year, and Music Video of the Year.

  •In 2018, at the Teen Choice Awards, she was nominated for Choice Summer: Female Artist, Choice Snapchatter, and Choice Song: Female Artist. She won Choice Snapchatter!

  •In 2019, at the Grammy Awards, she was nominated for Best Pop Solo Performance and Best Pop Vocal Album. She won Best Pop Vocal Album for Sweetener! It became the first Grammy win of her career!

Sweetener World Tour, Ariana's fourth arena tour, started on March 18, 2019 and ended on December 22, 2019

Sweetener World Tour, Ariana's fourth arena tour, started on March 18, 2019 and ended on December 22, 2019. It saw an attendance of N/A and made $146 million!

On December 22, 2019, Ariana dropped a suprise live album for the Sweetener World Tour, "k bye for now (swtlive)."