Dangerous Woman Album Awards/Nominations

Dangerous Woman, her third album, was released in 2016 and debuted at No. 2 on the US Billboard 200!

Dangerous Woman's first single, "Dangerous Woman", debuted at number ten, and later peaked at number eight on the US Billboard Hot 100

The second single, "Into You", debuted at number 83 and peaked at number 13 on the Hot 100.

The third single, "Side To Side", debuted at number 31 and later peaked at number 4 on the US Billboard Hot 100 for two non-consecutive weeks, becoming her first top five single from Dangerous Woman.

The fourth and final single, "Everyday", debuted at number eighty five in the US Billboard Hot 100.

Dangerous Woman received a 76/100 metacritic score.

      •In 2016, at the American Music Awards, she won Artist of the Year!

      •In 2016, at the BBC Radio 1's Teen Awards, she was nominated for Best International Solo Artist.

       •In 2016, at the Billboard Music Awards, she was nominated for Top Female Artist and Top Social Media Artist.

       •In 2016, at the Brit Awards, she was nominated for International Female Solo Artist.

       •In 2016, at the Glamour Awards, she was nominated for International Musician/Solo Artist.

       •In 2016, at the iHeartRadio Music Awards, she was nominated for Best Fan Army.

       •In 2016, Lunas del Auditorio nominated her for Pop in Foreign Language.

       •In 2016, at the MTV Europe Music Awards, she was nominated for Best Pop, Best US Act, and Biggest Fans. She won Best US Act!

       •In 2016, at the MTV Italian Music Awards, she won Best International Female!

       •In 2016, at the MTV Millennial Awards, she was nominated for Fail of The Year and Global Snapchat of The Year. She won Global Snapchat of The Year!

      •In 2016, at the MTV Video Music Awards, she was nominated for Best Collaboration, Best Female Video, Best Pop Video, Best Editing, and Best Cinematography.

      •In 2016, at the MTV Video Music Awards Japan, she was nominated for Best Pop Video and Best Female Video. She won Best Female Video!