Thank U, Next Album Awards/Nominations

Thank U, Next, her fifth album, was released in 2019 and debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart!

Thank U, Next's first single, "Thank U, Next," debuted at number one on Billboard's Hot 100 becoming Ariana's first number one single! The track also broke a string of records, including the record for the most plays in a single day by a female ar...

Thank U, Next's first single, "Thank U, Next," debuted at number one on Billboard's Hot 100 becoming Ariana's first number one single! The track also broke a string of records, including the record for the most plays in a single day by a female artist on Spotify.

The second single, "7 Rings," debuted at number one the Billboard's Hot 100 becoming Ariana's second number one single and making her the third female artist to have two or more songs debuting atop the Hot 100.

The third and final single, "Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored," debuted at number two on the Billboard Hot 100.

Ariana Grande now also holds the record for the most number ones in the 2010s decade on the chart, alongside Rihanna. "Break Up with Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored," with this single at number two, "7 Rings" at number one and "Thank U, Next" at number three, Ariana became the first artist to hold the top three on the chart since The Beatles in 1964.

Thank U, Next received a 86/100 metacritic score.

  •In 2019, at the American Music Awards, she was nominated for Favorite Social Artist, Artist of the Year, Favorite Pop/Rock Female Artist, Tour of the Year, Favorite Pop/Rock Album, and Video of the Year.

  •In 2019, at the ASCAP Pop Music Awards, "God Is A Woman," and "No Tears Left To Cry" both won Winning Songs!

  •In 2019, at the ARIA Music Awards, she was nominated for Best International Artist!

  •In 2019, at the BBC Radio 1's Teen Awards, she won Best International Solo Artist!

  •In 2019, at the Billboard Music Awards, she was nominated for Top Artist, Top Female Artist, Billboard Chart Achievement Award, Top Hot 100 Artist, Top Billboard 200 Artist, Top Streaming Songs Artist, Top Song Sales Artist, Top Radio Songs Artist, and Top Social Artist. She won Top Female Artist and Billboard Chart Achievement Award!

  •In 2019, at the BreakTudo Awards, she was nominated for International Female Artist, International Fandom, International Hit of the Year, Video Boom of the Year, and Album of the Year.

  •In 2019, at the Brit Awards, she was nominated for and won International Female Solo Artist!

  •In 2019, at the Clio Awards, she won bronze for Ariana Grande Sweetener Tour x Head Count and silver for Memoji + Ariana Grande!

  •In 2019, at the Denmark GAFFA Awards, she was nominated for International Solo Artist, International Song of the Year, and International Album of the Year. She won International Solo Artist and International Song of the Year!

  •In 2019, at the Norway GAFFA Awards, she was nominated for International Solo Artist and International Song of the Year. She won International Solo Artist!

  •In 2019, at the Sweden GAFFA Awards, she was nominated for International Solo Artist, International Song of the Year, and International Album of the Year. She won International Solo Artist and International Album of the Year!

  •In 2019, at the Global Awards, she was nominated for Best Female and Best Song.

  •In 2019, at the Grammy Awards, Best Pop Solo Performance and Best Pop Vocal Album. She won Best Pop Vocal Album for Sweetener! It became the first Grammy win of her career!

  •In 2019, at the iHeartRadio Music Awards, she was nominated for Cutest Musician's Pet, Pop Album of the Year, Artist of the Year, Female Artist of the Year, Best Fan Army, Best Lyric, Best Cover Song, Best Music Video, and Song That Left Us Shook. She won Female Artist of the Year, Artist of the Year, and Pop Album of the Year!

  •In 2019, at the Japan Gold Disc Award, she won Best 3 Albums (International)!

  •In 2019, at the LOS40 Music Awards, she was nominated for Best International Album.

  •In 2019, at the Melon Music Awards, she was nominated for Top 10 Artists.

  •In 2019, at the MTV European Music Awards, she was nominated for Best Artist, Best Pop, Best Live, Biggest Fans, Best US Act, Best Song, and Best Video.

  •In 2019, at the MTV Millennial Awards, she was nominated for #InstaPets, Fandom, Global Instagrammer, and Global Hit.

  •In 2019, at the MTV Video Music Awards, she was nominated for Video of the Year, Song of the Year, Best Pop, Best Direction, Best Cinematography, Best Editing, Best Art Direction, Best Power Anthem, Song of Summer, Best Hip Hop, Best Visual Effects, and Artist of the Year. She won Best Art Direction, Song Of Summer, and Artist of the Year!

  •In 2019, at the Myx Music Awards, she was nominated for Favorite International Video.

  •In 2019, at the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards, she was nominated for Favorite Female Artist and Favorite Song. She won Favorite Female Artist and Favorite Song!

  •In 2019, at the Meus Prêmios Nick, she was nominated for Favorite International Artist.

  •In 2019, at the Nickelodeon Mexico Kids' Choice Awards, she was nominated for Favorite International Artist or Group.

  •In 2019, at the NRJ Music Awards, she was nominated and won International Female Artist!

  •In 2019, at the People's Choice Awards, she was nominated for Song of the Year, Music Video of the Year, Female Artist of the Year, Album of the Year, and Concert Tour of the Year.

  •In 2019, at the PLAY - Portuguese Music Awards, she was nominated for Best International Artist.

  •In 2019, at the Q Awards, she was nominated for Best Live Performance.

  •In 2019, at the Rockbjörnen, she was nominated for Foreign Song of the Year.

  •In 2019, at the Space Shower Music Awards, she was nominated and won Best International Artist!

  •In 2019, at the Teen Choice Awards, she was nominated for Choice Pop Song, Choice Song: Female Artist, Choice Summer Tour, and Choice Fandom. She won Choice Pop Song!

  •For the 2020 Grammy Awards, she has been nominated for Record of the Year, Album of the Year, Best Pop Duo/Group Performance, Best Pop Solo Performance, and Best Pop Vocal Album.