19. Come for me

It shocks me how his words affect me. How just the idea of him making me orgasm makes my knickers wet.

I wait for his next move because, in all honesty, I have nothing else to do with my hands tied and eyes blindfolded. It doesn't take him long before his fingers which were lightly roaming my uncovered skin reaches the waistband of my knickers and removes....tears it off my body.

Hearing the cloth rip makes every nerve in my body so alert that it could detect even the slightest movement.

The cold air hitting my core makes me uncomfortable as it's a reminder that I'm lying completely naked like the day I was born except for the black lace bra in front of a stranger. Not to mention that I can't see him.

I feel movement beside me and surely the very next moment I hear his velvet-soft voice. "Aren't you too eager for this punishment ?"

Heat rises to my cheeks and being pale didn't work at all.

I wet my lips and said, "Well you have been keeping me waiting for long."

"Touché. " I couldn't tell from his voice if he was smirking or smiling or was too serious about the punishment but the very next he did the unexpected.

Separating my legs he attacked my core. Not with his fingers. Not with his mouth. And definitely not with his penis.

He attacked it by a vibrator and instantly I started withering. Not able to hold something didn't help either. I tried closing my legs but he holds it still and instead decreased the vibration to a bearable level.

I took deep breaths to calm my rapid beating heart but before I could even take three peaceful breaths he again increased the level which made me bite my bottom lip hard and try to move my body away from that monstrous thing but yet again Mr. Salvis grabbed my thigh, dangerously close to my core to hold me down.

Gradually my body became accustomed to it and I started enjoying it, my sole concentration set on the ball of pleasure forming in the pit of my stomach.

I moved my body closer to it to gain more contact with it but in an instant the person in control removed it.

The pit forming in my stomach vanished like have been flushed which irritated me to no end. I wanted to ask him why did he do this but he beat me to it.

"It's called a punishment for a reason Daphne. " This time I can feel him smirking. Yes, bloody fucking smirking.

His hold on my thigh loosens and then I realize how tight he held me. So tight that it's likely to leave marks. His marks. His fingerprints.

His hand rises above my navel lightly grazing against my skin which makes me inhale deeply and stops near my black lace bra.

Understanding his interests I arch my back in a silent agreement. Just like predicted his expert fingers unhooks it in just one attempt.

Removing it from my body he throws it....somewhere. I wait for him to touch it, to mold it, or to tease but instead, he gets up removes my blindfold.

Thanks to the dim lights of the room that my eyes don't sting much before I take everything in, lying on the bed with my hands still cuffed.

He stands beside my face fully clothed, jaw set in a hardline as if he is trying to control an urge. I look at the sheets and it's all crumbled up. The floor is decorated with my clothes and the abandoned whiskey bottle, long forgotten.

Oh, it's okay baby. Maybe I'll taste you once we are finished because your taste on his lips was brainstorming.

Once I'm done with my pep talk with the whiskey bottle I look back at Mr. Eleandro fucking Salvis who is still looking at me like a predator.

His eyes meet mine and then like he got all the confirmation needed, he climbs the bed and settles on his knees between my legs.

I would have thought he will fuck me only if he wasn't clothed.

He grabs my waist and pulls me towards himself in a not so subtle way.

Which is such a turn on.

My arms stretch and the handcuffs bite my skin but that isn't my concern. All that matters to me at this moment is the man sitting between my legs and the long waited orgasm.

As if he could read my mind he smirks looking at me and without wasting a second his finger enters me.

His fingers are long and rough compared to mine and the friction it creates is heavenly. It pumps it in and out of me sometimes fast and sometimes agonizing slow.

It's called a punishment for a reason Daphne.

Bullshit. All I want is an orgasm right now. I plead him but he just smirks still changing the pace of his finger like the high school teens change their friends. Done with his tease I start moving my hips against his finger to create fiction and he adds one more finger to my cunt.

His other hand reaches my right boob and he molds it which results in me becoming a moaning mess.

The pleasure pit formed in my stomach becomes too hard for me to hold on and I try to make a sentence to tell him I'm close.

Even though I couldn't utter a single understandable word he nods and curls his fingers inside me along with a pinche on my nipple. "It's okay. Come, Daphne. Come for me."

And like a spellbound on me, I obey his words and come. Come all over his fingers.

If punishments mean earth-shattering orgasm at the end then I'm all ready for it.

I hear water running and rustling while I come out of my high. Mr. Salvis comes near me with a wet towel and cleans between my legs.

My eyes feel too heavy so I don't know if I'm hallucinating or it's real when he unlocks the handcuffs and kisses my forehead.

He covers me with a quilt and gets up to leave when I hold his hand and tiredly speak, "Won't you stay. "

He breaks free from my hold and says, "Sleep Daphne, you are exhausted."

Switching off the lights he leaves and a lone tear slips off my eyes before I drift into a restless sleep.