23. See through enough

I turn around and come face to face with Eleandro. His dark grey eyes looking at me with amusement and a sly smirk tugging on his lips. My traitorous heart start beating faster as he comes close to me. With just one step ahead he is standing so close that I can feel his warm breath on my face.

He reaches for a face and slowly tucks a tendril behind my ear. His face comes closer to me and my closes automatically waiting for his lips to claim me instead I he doesn't. When I open my eyes I see him still standing close to me with a sky blue see-through material bra in his hand.

It takes me a moment to understand that he came close to me just so that he could reach the pile of see-through garments kept on the counter behind me.

My cheeks redden seeing him inspect the material of the garment. "Too thin. Will tear into pieces in one soft pull," he says shaking his head. "Pass me the maroon one. "

I look at the counter behind and find the maroon one he is pointing which is the same one I was looking at before he showed up. I pick it up and hand it to him.

He takes it, inspects it, and then nods. "Not see-through but I think I'll improvise. Find your size and try it on. "

I take it and look at it myself. The material is not as revealing as the former one but still new for me. I haven't wore this type of garment ever before. Sure I have tried lace garments but they were very simple cotton ones with laces on the corners.

I take my sized bra to the trial room and see Eleandro standing outside before I enter and lock the door. Stripping out of the blouse and bra I'm wearing I easily put it on since the hook is in front. The maroon color comes out beautifully in contrast to my white skin. The material sticks to the skin but gives a full view from above and is soft to touch.

Satisfied I change back into my clothes and come out. I see Eleandro getting up from the chair he was sitting and coming towards me with a frown.

My eyebrows furrow in confusion and so I ask him with concern, " Did something happen? "

"Didn't that fit you? "

I look at his fingers pointing at the bra I'm holding. I clear my throat and say, "It did. "

"It did. So why didn't you call me and showed it to me? Don't you think my consent also matters? " His voice lowers an octave with each word he speaks.

My mind goes in the state of complete chaos registering his words.

He wants to see me in this.

I look him in his eyes, his dark grey eyes that are taking me in as if trying to memorize it.

I nod. I silent submission to his unsaid wish. Retreating back in the trial room I close it with a soft thud and practice breathing exercises.

After my body has taken enough oxygen I take off my top and bra and put on the maroon one. As before it beautifully clings to me.

My hand reaches for the door lock but freezes over there. Suddenly my mind is in chaos. Self-consciously I look st the full-length mirror again from bottom to up.

My ankle length jeans sticking to my too-big ass, my slightly bulging stomach which is almost invisible, my too revealing breasts, my face with chapped lips, dull eyes, and dandruff prone brown hair.

Seeing my insecurities I debate in my mind whether to face Eleandro or to wear back my clothes.

I know that he has seen me naked yesterday but then I was blindfolded and my mind wasn't working. All I wanted then was him but now it is different. I'm thinking rationally now.

Still lost in my thoughts I forget about Eleandro waiting outside. I hear the door being knocked and then notice that I have taken way too much time to change in a bra but don't make a move to open the door.

"Open the door, Daphne. " My hand is still resting at the door lock and damp because of the sweating. It stays there. Unmoved.

"Trust me? " he asks. His voice sounds smooth just like yesterday night when we were together and there were no worries. I think about the time we spent together intimately and how easily it passed without any worldly tension.

I fingers slide on the lock and unlocks the door leaving it stationary. It doesn't open for minutes and I think that he doesn't know that the door is unlocked now so I open the door an inch and wait for him to make a move.

Nothing happens.

I move closer to the door to take a peek and see him there leaning on the doorframe of the trial room in front of me, his arms crossed, and a soft expression on his face.

If we were in any other situation I would have admired his face but right now my subconscious mind is too busy thinking about the what-ifs.

What if he will see my stretch mark scars? Will he judge me?

What if he changes his mind and cancels the deal because he doesn't find me gorgeous?

Or worst. What if Jenna comes and finds us like this.

While my mind is racing two twenty miles per hour his mind is busy thinking something else.

He stands straight and comes near me, stopping right in front of my door. He doesn't push open the door or tell me to do so instead just look in my eyes. Reassuringly.

I open the door wide enough for him to see me but his eyes don't leave my face and he just steps closer. I open the door wider for him and he enters not caring about the other people who may be there.

He closes the door and leans on it while I stand on the other side awkwardly. His eyes shamefully take me, not hesitating even for a second this time.

"Why did you hesitate to open the door for me, Daphne? "

I don't know how to tell him that I was ashamed to him myself in broad daylight since yesterday the dim lights hid my scars so I remain quiet.

He doesn't ask me again just takes my hand and pulls me closer so that I'm standing in the center of the small room.

Unhooking the button of my jeans he tells me to take it off.

"But--" I try to ask him why but then he cuts me off.

"You think you are not beautiful and want to hide your body from me. "

Astonished by the fact that he so easily figured it out I look at him wide-eyed.

"We are in a trial room. " I try to reason out.

"Trial room, yes with so many people mindlessly shopping outside. Wonder what their mind will think when they will hear you moaning and cursing. Of course, they wouldn't need to use their brain. "

Moaning and cursing.

I blink a few times and repeat his words again in my mind just to be sure what I heard is correct.

He just looks at me impassively as if he says these things as his morning prayer daily.

"Have you ever been tongue fucked?" he says taking off his suit and tie.

I fear one day my eyes will permanently turn into the size of saucers.

I look at him as he rolls the sleeves of his shirt showing me his smooth skin while looking at me expectedly.

"Umm...No," I say with hesitation.

"No what sweetheart," he says coming in a complete dominant role.

Sweetheart.

"No sir. "

A smirk appears on lips and by now I know that it means whatever is coming next is either not good at all or too good.

"Keeping that in mind you have my permission to moan my name as loudly as you want. Your first time oral should be memorable, don't you agree? " he whispers getting on his knees.

Oh, sweet Jesus.