Important

This story was the first-ever novel-length story I wrote and so it's a typical Wattpad cliche book. There are some plotholes and errors in dire need of editing. I will be revising the whole book soon turning it into a more realistic version.

When I was writing this book I had no idea about BDSM except the fictional stories I read on Wattpad but since I want to make this more realistic I have done my research and read books, watched interviews, and surveyed blogs. My knowledge has considerably increased since then and I think now I can write a better version.

I want to portray what the BDSM relationship truly is and show that it's so much more than what we have read on Wattpad. Honestly, the real BDSM is a thousand times sexy.

I have already started editing the book in my word document. Let's see how it works out.

Copyrights

Just a reminder this story is a work of fiction and all the characters, names, places, the storyline is produced fictionally by the author.

According to the copyrights owned by the author no person has the right to copy this work without the author's written consent.

All the comments and critics are welcomed as according to the author both make a person better.

The story updates would strictly be according to the author as the author has a busy personal life too. The updates would be published only when the writer thinks it's fit for reading. The books will be edited again thoroughly only after successfully finished.

Thank you.

Chloe x.