Part One

A/N:

Omg that gif tho

Italics are thoughts, btw.

___________

Part One

He's touching him again, Jungkook thought as he looked down at the monitor in front of them.

Jungkook glanced down to see Namjoon's reaction in front of him, trying to not look too obvious by smiling a little bit at something funny one of the members said.

All Namjoon did was smile, but what infuriated Jungkook the most was that he didn't push Jimin's hands away, in fact, he seemed to like them.

Jungkook knew that if he would have told Jimin to stop, it would have caused a whole scene, but he was still jealous at the thought that Jimin's hands were all over his Namjoon.

I told him to stop touching him like that.

Jimin was holding onto Namjoon's thigh, with both of his tiny hands. He's been doing that through all of the interview, clinging onto him like Namjoon belonged to him. Jimin wasn't oblivious, however. He knew what those small touches did to the rest of the team.

To Jungkook.

But he still did it.

I'm going to have to talk to him again.

He already knew that this exact moment would end up in one of those Minjoon or Nammin 'moments' videos.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and huffed at the thought.

"Jungkook?" Namjoon asked, with a slight look of worry on his face. He was turned around to face Jungkook now, Jimin's hands finally detached from his knee.

Jungkook was too focused on his own jealous thoughts, that he hadn't noticed he was asked a question.

"Huh?" Was all Jungkook could say as he stared into Namjoon's beautiful brown eyes.

Namjoon smiled, his deep crescent dimples appearing on both sides of his mouth. Damn he's cute, Jungkook thought. "The question asked what has been your favorite collab so far?"

He turned to look at the camera, breaking out a smile Jungkook knew drove fans crazy, "RM," he sighed jokingly.

Jimin infront of him broke out in a laugh as the other members smiled, thinking Jungkook was only trying to be funny. He looked at Namjoon to see if he made him smile, but he had already turned away from him to face the front again.

"Well, that's all the questions we have for today. Thank you for tuning in!" RM said as everyone waved to the camera in goodbye. Soon, the camera was shut down and they were dismissed for the day to their dorms.

Namjoon was the first to leave the room, in a sprint Jungkook might add. Huh, wonder why he's in such a hurry, Jungkook thought, but he dismissed it.

He probably needs to take a shit.

Jungkook didn't want to admit it, but he was still a little salty over Namjoon and Jimin as Taehyung ran after him and basically tried to tackle him into a hug.

"I saw that look that you gave poor innocent Jimin," he teased as he cood at the boy's 'infatuation' with their leader.

"You know, I totally regret ever letting you get me drunk enough to tell you who my crush was. And he is not innocent! You saw what he did!" Jungkook hissed at his best friend as Tae only laughed at his whining. "It's not funny," he continued, but only caused Tae to let out another wheeze of laughter.

"Whatever you say, bro," Tae chuckled as he patted his best bro's back, waving goodbye when they reached their adjacent rooms.

They were across from each other this time, but Jungkook didn't really mind. As long as I get a break from that hyper bastard, Jungkook thought.

Oh, also didn't mind because he shared a room with Namjoon this time.

__________________________

Namjoon Usain Bolted out of the conference room after their manager had announced they were free for the night.

I need a shower so bad, he thought as he felt his painful erection growing.

The members stared at him a little wierd as he skipped out of the room onto the hallway, but all he was focused on right now was the sensation Jimin's expert hands had left on his thighs, and therefore the feelings it stirred up in his lower region.

Damnit, Jimin always knew how to push Namjoon's buttons in the best ways.

In these past couple of weeks, Jimin had been bent on getting Namjoon riled up, whether it was through small touches to his legs or straight up gropping.

There was even this one time Jimin had actually slightly grinded into Namjoon's ass, unnoticed, of course, by everyone else. But the thought made Namjoon shiver as he remembered the feel of Jimin's hips against him.

Oh god, he needed to get to the shower, now.

Once he finally got to his room, he shut the door and ran into the restroom attached, not even bothering to get a change of clothes from his closet to change into afterwards.

Instead, he just locked the bathroom door and turned on the cold water. He needed to stop thinking about one of his members in such an intimate way or he would end up jacking off in the tub. That isn't the way a leader is suppose to act, Namjoon.

But one time wouldn't hurt, right?

With that last thought, Namjoon took a deep breath in as his right hand hesistantly went down to grab onto his private member.

Fuck, he thought as he began to stroke it up and down in a slow and painful motion.

His left hand rose up and pressed against the wall in front of him, to support his body as he began to move his hand faster and faster, his jerks becoming more violent and erratic with him getting more vocal.

He thought back to the way Jimin would dig his fingers and nails into Namjoon's sides as he hugged him from behind. He imagined the way Jimin would lick his lips as he looked Namjoon up and down when no one else was watching. He imagined Jimin's hands doing what he was doing to himself, stroking and pulling at his cock.

With thoughts like those, Namjoon knew he wouldn't hold out much longer.

The only negative in this particular situation was that Namjoon was never the quiet one during sex.

As Jungkook entered the room, he heard quite groans coming from the bathroom attached to their room.

Is that Namjoon-Hyung? He wondered as he got closer to the restroom door, leaning his head on it to hear more of his leader's pantsamd whines.

"J-Jimin." Namjoon finally moaned out loud as he released his load onto his hand and lower abdomen. Realization dawned on him and he realized that he had just made a serious mistake.

What he didn't know, however, was that Jungkook, at the other side of the door, was fuming with rage over what he had just heard.

He was angry that Jimin's name had just slipped out, as a moan, from the one person that belonged to him.