Part Four

"J-Jungkook get up, we have to eat breakfast," Namjoon cursed at himself for stuttering.

Jungkook sprawled onto the couch in a starfish position. He groaned as he rubbed his eyes with a fist, his eyebrows scrunched in a cute way.

Cute? You just called him cute? Namjoon was in a gay panic and he didn't know how to get out of it.

This was going to be a long day.
_____________________

"Taehyung, don't you dare fucking eat tha- Aish! I'm gonna kill you!" Namjoon and Jungkook heard Jin's booming voice from the top of the stairs.  Tae quickly shuffled past them, a pancake hanging from his lips as a smirk overtook his sharp features.  He ran and shut himself in the bedroom as Jin ran up the carpeted stairs, two at a time, after him.

"Get back here you little devil!" Jin pounded on the white wooden door over and over again, as if Tae would actually listen to his hyung for once and come out to face Jin's fury.

Jungkook couldn't help but laugh at the scene, his loud giggle exiting his lips as he continued descending the stairs slowly, completely unaware of the tension Namjoon felt in his bones while being so close to the maknae.

He also hadn't noticed Namjoon's gaping mouth, his reaction to listening to the cutest sound ever: Jungkook's laugh.

Get yourself together Namjoon.

In the dinning room, Hoseok and Jimin we're setting up the table. Yoongi was in the kitchen, making the plates and setting down the fluffy pancakes on them. The smell of syrup wafted throughout the whole downstairs area, making Namjoon's stomach growl. He was so hungry.

"I'm so fucking hungry," Jungkook voiced Namjoon's thoughts, and for a second, RM freaked out. Can he listen to my thoughts?!

Of course, that worry was short lived as Namjoon remembered he was not, in fact, a character in a movie or book where other's could guess his thoughts.

Shaking his head, he sat down on his usual chair in the large table. Jin and Tae finally stopped their yelling upstairs and came back downstairs to join everyone else in the vast dining room. Namjoon didn't fail to notice the way Tae was holding and rubbing his arm playfully and in pain as he descended the stairs, a cute pout set on his lips.

Namjoon physically jolted when he realized he just called Taehyung cute.

Damn, when did I become so gay?

He blamed Jimin and Jungkook.

Jimin ran to the table and plopped down next to the leader before Jungkook could, and as much as Namjoon hated to admit it, he was happy he didn't have to face Jungkook for at least breakfast.

Oh how wrong he was.

Jungkook, upset that Jimin stole his spot next to Namjoon decided to sit right in front of him, his pout replaced by a devilish smirk as he looked at the two and crossed his arms over his chest.

Damn it, Jungkook thought.

"So, how'd you sleep hyung?" Jimin asked, grabbing a hold of Namjoon's arm, his beautiful eyes flickering from Jungkook's satisfied smirk to Namjoon's confused pout. Did something happen between these two yesterday?

Namjoon's gaze didn't leave his plate as he answered. "It was okay. Jungkook kept waking me up but it was alright overall," Namjoon answered. Oh shit. Why did I say that? Now JK's going to know I was awake!

If Jungkook knew what Namjoon was referring to, he didn't speak on it. "I'm sorry hyung, I usually snore loudly when I feel extremely tired after work."

Jimin didn't miss the way Jungkook's cheeks flushed a soft pink and the fast tapping of his feet on the wooden ground. His eyes were wide, a tell-tell sign that he was embarrassed and nervous. What's so embarrassing about snoring, Namjoon's shakes the whole house.

Jimin was sure something happened, now. And for some reason, that wasn't sitting well in his gut.

Jimin shook off the feeling as he tugged in his leader's sleeve, demanding his attention. Jungkook's flushed face turned to a scowl in a matter of seconds at that, but he tried to control himself.

"Namjoonie, do you want to watch a movie with me after breakfast?" Jimin asked with the sweetest voice ever, one he knew Namjoon couldn't say no to.

Namjoon had to finish composing a song for their comeback, but just one look at his Mochi's face had him melting. "Yeah, sure. In the living room or in your room? Since yours is the only one with a TV."

Jimin instantly brightened. His eyes disappeared as he smiled widely up to Namjoon. "My room's better since we can cuddle on the bed!"

Namjoon only smiled at him, happy he could make his members happy. It was his job as leader, after all.

"Great, you get the snacks, yeah?" Namjoon asked him, turning away so that he could finally eat.

After yesterday's activities, he certainly needed it.

Jungkook, across the table was fuming with rage, once again. He knew what game Jimin was playing at, but he didn't dare comment on it in front of everyone else at the table. Instead, he asked, "Can I join too? I have a free schedule today so we cou-"

He was abruptly cut off by Namjoon's, "No!" RM then realized how rude and awfully loud he spoke out, shocking everyone at the table.

Jungkook's mouth was open, since he was cut off in the middle of his sentence. Jin had a surprised pikachu face as he was about to stuff his face with pancakes before he was scared half to death by the outburst.

Yoongi was just trying not to fall asleep on the table and Taehyung, poor Tae, splashed his hot coffee all over himself the moment Namjoon had cried out.

Namjoon, taking in everyone's shocked expressions, tried to fix his outburst by saying, "I mean, no, since, you know,  you- umm- should spend the day editing your G-GCFs like you t-told me you wanted to do last week. This is your chance to d-do it! Isn't it?" Namjoon was basically hyperventilating as he tried to make an excuse for JK to not, absolutely not, join them. He was still realing from his memories from last night and he didn't think he would be able to sit on a bed with Jungkook without getting extremely flustered ever again.

Fuck, Namjoon really messed up this time.
________________

A.N.

Thank y'all so much for enjoying the book so far!