Part 6

Namjoon was confused about the tension in the air, but he could barely process it as his mind was clouded with embarrassment and shyness. I kissed him, I kissed him, I kissed him. Namjoon would be lying to himself if he said he didn't know that was going to happen. Still, he sat stunned in the bed, a hand to his lips as if to check they were still attached to his face as Jungkook gripped the door knob.

He was seething, once more, because of Jimin. Jimin smirked noticing the way the maknaes hands balled up into fists at his sides.

Now this is going to be fun, Jimin thought.
_____________________

"I thought we discussed this, Jimin," Jungkook hissed through clenched teeth. Namjoon had ran out of the room earlier into the bathroom attached, hands still on his lips in shock.

"He's just too much fun to play with," Jimin purred as he adjusted his position on the bed to be more comfortable, eyes glued to the bathroom door where Namjoon was currently hiding. Namjoon's red cheeks had been way too adorable.

"I told you to stay away from him, Jimin," Jungkook glared at the satisfied smirk in his hyungs face. I should've been the one to kiss him. I should've prevented this from happening. A wave of possessive anger cursed through the maknae's fit body and he growled, "He's mine."

Jimin, finding his younger brother's anger to be the most hilarious thing in the world, snorted. He fucking snorted at his best friend's shaking, balled up hands. "We've moved past formalities, dongsaeng? Not even hyung after my name?" Jimin sighed as he finally rose from the bed.

He slowly approached the seething Jungkook that still hovered next to the door to the room. He raised his hands up to his own chest, as if admitting defeat, when in reality, he was just surrendering before Jungkook could hit him. He found that fighting with Jungkook wasn't really fun as he found himself worried about his safety, so he decided to call it a night and head to bed.

But Jimin being Jimin, he couldn't fight the taunt that rose from his beautifully carved pink lips, "But... He doesn't even see you that way, bunny." He whispered next to the maknaes ear just as he crossed the doorway out of the room, not forgetting to pat the maknae on the back patronizingly.

Jungkook sucked in a sharp breath at his hyung's words, his back straightening and his shoulders rolling forward. Even if those words hurt his pride, his soul, his heart, he didn't find it in him to retaliate.

Jimin's right.

What he did do, however, is walk into the room. At that moment he decided, he was going to make sure Namjoon knew who he belonged to.
_____________

A/N:

I am not dead, I promise. I've just been super busy lately and I haven't found any inspiration to write the last couple of weeks (cough cough months*).

But here I am! Sorry for making all of you wonderful souls wait for so long for such a short chapter, but I promise I'll continue writing and continue to make them longer.

This is just an introduction on what's to come, and to show the dynamic between these three main characters.

I hope you enjoyed, and hopefully you'll be receiving more notifications from me in the future lol. And continue telling me what you think. I write this on a whim and with no intentional plot whatsoever so I get inspiration from your comments.

Thanks.