Part Two

"J-Jimin." Namjoon finally moaned out, loud as he released his load onto his hand and lower abdomen. Realization dawned on him and he realized that he had just made a serious mistake.

What he didn't know, however, was that Jungkook, at the other side of the door, was fuming with rage over what he had just heard.

He was angry that Jimin's name had just slipped out, as a moan, from the one person that belonged to him.

_______________________

To say Jungkook was mad was an understatement.

You could practically see the smoke coming out of his ears and nose as he tried to calm himself down, with him pacing around the room and taking deep breaths. A deep and sinister feeling came over him, a feeling of long withheld possession coming to the surface.

I need to chill.

Jungkook knew he shouldn't feel this way. Namjoon was a single, twenty year old man after all. A hot single, twenty year old man.

All men need a... destresser. Jacking off to Jimin in the shower was a normal thing, you know. He was, after all, teasing him during the interview. There was nothing to be mad over.

At least that was what Jungkook tried to tell himself.

The moan that came out of his hyungs mouth just minutes ago kept replaying in his mind, like a broken record.

Yes, he was turned on because of the fact that holy shit I heard Namjoon moan, but he was also turned off by the fact that it wasn't his name that came out of Namjoon's lips.

His dick was in a little bit of a dilemma.

To be hard or not to be.

Jungkook decided he needed to sit down and stop pacing around their small room, or he would wear out the soles of his shoes.

Ten minutes later, the white door to the bathroom opened, steam coming from behind it due to the hot water Namjoon always showered with.

How has his skin not burned off?

Namjoon came out half naked, a towel wrapped loosely around his small waist. Water droplets falling from his wet mop of hair ran down his chiseled chest and abdomen.

Jungkook couldn't help but stare at the fine hunk of a man. And he didn't try to hide it either.

"Like what you see?" Namjoon jokes as he grabbed the small towel around his beautiful neck and rubbed off the water from his dark hair. He turned to his dresser, trying to look for his Ryan pajamas.

Aww, I guess I didn't pack them, Namjoon thought to himself.

He settled for a plain white shirt and some shorts.

Jungkook didn't reply, which confused Namjoon since Jungkook was the one to never shut up. He turned around to look at him with a questioning look.

Jungkook sat with his back to the bed frame, arms crossed across his chest to make his strong biceps more evident, not purposefully of course. Namjoon wouldn't admit but he reallyyyy liked Jungkook's muscles.

"I like it very much." Jungkook replied to Namjoon's joke nonchalantly. Namjoon, shocked, didn't know whether he said it as a joke or not. Based on Jungkook's serious expression, he thought not.

Namjoon still laughed, though. Awkwardly.

"Ha ha haaa. Funny as always kookie." Namjoon laughed as turned his back to his roommate and slipped on the oversized shirt over his broad shoulders. When he grabbed his boxers, he faltered to untie the towel around his waist. He turned back to glance at Jungkook and noticed that the maknae has yet to tear his eyes from Namjoon's glorious body.