1.Our Meeting

Hello! This is my first fanfiction I have ever written. I hope you guys aren't rude if you dislike something. I hope you enjoy!

Yuri's POV

I finished my last class of the day, and was heading to the literature club. I had all my possessions and had the Portrait of Markov in my arm.

 When i opened the club door Monika, a popular girl at our school that has light brown hair that's below her torso that's tied by a big white bow and emerald green eyes, greeted me with two other people next to her.

 I recognize Sayori, a girl that's a little shorter than Monika with coral pink hair to her neck, almost ocean blue eyes, and a red bow on.I wave at her, she waves back. 

Then i look at the other girl. She was an incredibly cute short petite girl with pink hair that is shoulder length, with two small pigtails tied up by red ribbons with her fringe held up with a hair clip and pink eyes.

 "It seems you know Sayori." Monika says. Then she turns to the other girl. "This is Natsuki, she's in our grade. Natsuki, this is Yuri. Yuri, they're joining our club."

 I see Natsuki flinch when she hears my name. She then giggles. I ask "W-What's so funny?""Sorry. Your name can mean girl x girl." She replies. I get flustered and got annoyed."S-so what!?" Natsuki just starts laughing.

I walk up to her and she smells like sweets. Then I see something in her hand. It's manga. I just grin, and say "What's in your hand? Manga isn't literature. So why are you here?" I see her get visually agitated. "MANGA IS LITERATURE!" She yells. "OK Sure." I say sarcastically.

Natsuki's POV

 I meet Sayori at the door of the literature club. I ask her what she's doing there. "I'm joining the literature club, are you?" Sayori replies. "Yeah i'm joining." We enter the room together. I see one of the popular girls, Monika sitting down. She looks up. "Hi. Are you knew members?" She says excitedly.'We are." Sayori replies. 

"Great! We have to wait for another member. Oh sorry, i forgot, i'm Monika i'm the club president. I know Sayori so who are you?" She says while looking at me. "I'm Natsuki." 

Then the door opened. Monika greets the girl. The girl was incredibly beautiful. She was tall and had amazing curves, her hair was purple and incredibly long with a purple clip attached in the hair. She also had dark purple eyes.

She then waves to Sayori and Sayori waves back, I kinda wish i was Sayo-WAIT W-WHAT AM I THINKING!? 

"It seems you know Sayori." Monika says. Then she turns to me. "This is Natsuki, she's in our grade. Natsuki, this is Yuri. Yuri, they're joining our club." 

I giggle.  Yuri asks "W-What's so funny?""Sorry. Your name can mean girl x girl." I reply. She get flustered and got annoyed."S-so what!?" I just start laughing. She then walks up to me 'Woah, she smells like lavender.' Then She looks at my arm, I blush but hide it. She grins.

She says "What's in your hand? Manga isn't literature. So why are you here?" I get visually agitated. "MANGA IS LITERATURE!" I yell. "OK Sure." She says sarcastically.