3.Confessions

Yuri's POV

Natsuki looks at me before i hug her, tears forming in my eyes. "Why do you care that much?" She asks sadly. "Because I love yo-" I pause. "Uhhh. Please pretend you didn't hear that."

Natsuki looks at me, shock obviously in her eyes. "You like me?" She asks. I nod embarrassed. "How can you love trash like me? I'm worth noth-" "DON'T TALK ABOUT YOURSELF LIKE THAT." I see her flinch and put her hands up to cover her head, like I was gonna hit her.

"Natsuki please, tell me." I say quieter while moving Natsuki's hands away from her head. "I care because I love you, okay? Please.""I-i love you too, but that makes even more of a reason why i can't tell you. You-you'll get hunted down."

My eyes widen. I grab her chin and kiss her passionately, moving my tongue into he mouth. I feel her kissing me back. "Please. Tell me." I beg.

"Fine." She inhales, then exhales. "My-my papa ab-abuses me." My eyes widen and she starts tearing up. I embrace her in a hug. I pat her head and rub her back.

"When did this start?" I ask looking at her face to face. "Ev-ever since my mama committed su-suicide. H-he started to drink a-and started abusing me and ignoring me, h-he barely gave me any food."

I hug her again, but this time i'm also crying. "I'll protect you. I promise. After all we have each other." Then i kiss her again.

Natsuki's POV

After I told Yuri about my daddy issues, she told me about her cutting issues. We kiss and she cooks food. Then we start on the project we were assigned. I made cupcakes while Yuri worked on posters. Once we finished we sat and talked.

"H-hey Natsuki."

"Yeah?"

"Sho-should we tell our friends and family about us?"

"I don't think we should. If i tell my papa he'll kill me. Also that reminds me, where are your parents?"

"They're out of town. I won't tell anyone if you don't want me to."

"Come here"

I then pounce on Yuri kissing her everywhere on her face. I woke up the next morning next to Yuri. We were new people. We were a couple and now had each others backs, new hope we could rely on. I wake her up and we get ready. I pack up, kiss her and I went home.

I got beat up by papa accusing me of going out with a boy and starving me.But I don't care, I crawl to my room, clean up and then think of Yuri.

Yuri's POV

After Natsuki left I immediately worry that she'll get beat up for being gone. So worried i cut again.

1 cut.

2 cuts.

3 cuts.

I finally calm down and clean up. Then i hear my phone. It was Natsuki texting me.            

  NatCat:  Hey, you didn't cut did you? 

                                                                                                                                                                                  Um, I :Yuri

                                                                                                                                                                                      Did :Yuri

NatCat: You should really stop, it's bad for you.

                                                                                                                                                                                 I'll try :Yuri

NatCat: You better, I gtg Bai ily

                                                                                                                                                                                               Bye, ily too :Yuri

I turned my phone off and smiled. 'She cares about me, i'm so happy!' I put my phone down, changed into my pajamas and went to sleep smiling.