5. The parents

Yuri's POV

It's 2 days after the festival. I woke up, brushed my teeth, changed, and went downstairs for breakfast. Then I saw my parents. "Mom, Dad, you're home. Welcome back."

"Hey honey, we came home last night. We wanted to say hi to you but you were asleep, and we didn't want to wake you up. We checked your wrists." My dad speaks up. 

"You're not cutting as much anymore!" Mom exclaims. "We looked around your room and found, "items". Try not to use it to much." I am confused, until it clicks. "I-IT'S NOT WH-WHAT Y-OU THI-THINK!" I yell while blushing hard.

 "So who the lucky boy?"

 "NOONE!"

I look over at my dad, he looks mad about the boy thing. "Uh, um. IHAVETOGOTOSCHOOLBYELOVEYOUBOTH." Then I run down the street and see Natsuki. I sneak up on her.

"Boo." I Smirk. "KYAA!" "... What was that? It was really cute, like you." Natsuki turns as red as a tomato. I kiss her quick. 

"Don't do that anymore!"

 "Well, I got some news."

"What is it?"

"My parents are back in town!" I smile. "That's great!" Natsuki says. "Now, let's go to school.""Okay."

//LE EPIC TIME SKIP//

It's club time. I meet up with Natsuki, and walk to the club room together. Once we got there, Monika and Sayori jumped up to us and screech. 

"YOU'RE DATING!!!!"
"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US!?"

Me and Natsuki took a glance at each other. I start "How did you know?" "Everyone knows in this school, people saw you kiss this morning. Again, why didn't you tell us?" Monika replies. 

"We didn't want a big commotion and we wanted to keep it a secret for a while." Natsuki says calmly.

"How long?"

"Huh?"

"How long have you been dating?" 

"As long as you guys were dating." "Okay."

We finish the club activities and pack up and leave. I pull Natsuki to the side. "Should we tell the school we're dating? I mean, it's not much of a secret anymore." I ask.

"I guess we can."

"Then can I take you home to meet my parents?"

"Sure, I guess I can."

"Great." I smile and I see Natsuki blush. 'Cute.'

Natsuki's POV

 I'm so nervous. Meeting the parents is so nerve wrecking. But i'll do it for Yuri.

We go to her house. "Moom, Daad, i'm home." Yuri says when we enter. A woman and a man that looks like Yuri appears. I assume they're Yuri's parents but say nothing. 

"Oh Yuri, is this your friend?" 

"About that mom. This is my girlfriend, Natsuki."

I wave a hello to her. "Natsuki this is my mom and dad. Mom and dad, this is Natsuki."

"H-hello, nice to meet you." The heck!? They're all so tall.

"Oh, so this is what you meant when you said there was no boy in your life." Her mom blurts. 

"M-mom! St-stop it!"

"Okay fine." Then her dad speaks up. "Please explain why you haven't told your mom and I about having a girlfriend."

"W-well..." I grab her hand and she calms down. "We didn't want to take the chance of you not accepting us."

There was an awkward silence until her mom spoke. "We'll always support you hun, we don't care if your homosexual, or part of the LGBTQ+ community. We love you. Does your family know Natsuki?" I freeze. "U-uh, d-due to cer-certain cir-circumstances, I o-only have a dad. B-but i'm certain th-that he's ho-homophobic."

"Okay, it's okay, we won't tell him. Why don't you stay for din-din, or you can stay the night if you want." Her dad says.

"I would love to stay the night Yuri's mom and dad." 

"Just call us mom and dad, i'm sure you will in the future anyways." 

"M-mom!" Her mom and I just giggle. "Well you can sleep in Yuri's room tonight. I'm sure she haves some clothes she can lend to you." "Thank you." "No problem." She smiles then goes to the living room with Yuri's dad, leaving me and Yuri standing there.

"I-i'm sorry if my mom or dad bothered you."

"It's okay, it was just... a little ... awkward." We stood there for a few more seconds the Yuri speaks up. "S-so, wanna go to my room?"

"Sure, okay let's go." She then leads us to her room. 

Her room was always so nice and smelled like her, lavender. Of course there are knives, but now she has some gauze. "S-sorry if it's a mess."

"No it's not messy in my opinion, I've seen worse. By worse I mean my whole house except my room."

"O-okay. S-so, what do you wanna do?"

"Eh. I don't know." We then try to think. Then an idea popped into my mind. "Let's try making out."

"W-WHAT?"