4. Secret no more

Hello! Author here, so in case you wanted another ending in this story, check out the alternate version. This is the chapter that differs in the stories, the three chapters before are the exact same in both stories. Thank you for reading this. -OE Gaming

Yuri's POV

Once we got to the club with Natsuki, we saw Monika and Sayori making out on the podium.

"EEEEK" Natsuki screams. They break the make out session while I cover Natsuki and I's eyes. "U-uh, h-hey there gu-guys." Monika says once i put my hands down. "U-um me and Mo-monika were, u-uh. I can't hide this from you guys. Monika and I are no-now da-dating." Sayori blurts out blushing.

"When did this happen?" Natsuki and I ask at the same time. They're now blushing madly. " U-um we co-confessed to ea-each other while wor-working." Monika says looking down trying to hide her blush.

"Well, thank you for telling us." I say. "It shows me many things, even you can feel embarrassment and are okay with telling people about you. I wish I could tell people about me and a certain someone. I wou-" I get cut off "YOU'RE DATING SOMEONE!?" Monika, Sayori, and Natsuki say. 

"Yeah." I play with my hair and look down, blushing madly. "Who?" Natsuki asks. 'Good job at acting Natsuki.' I start again "U-uh I ca-can't tell you. Sh-she doesn't want me to tell anyone." "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! IT'S A GIRL?"  Sayori and Monika say in unison. "I'll let it slide since I now know that it's a girl. But I will find out who it is soon." Natsuki says. 'Thank you Natsuki.'

Then we continue our club activities, Monika and Sayori pecking each other occasionally. When our club meeting ends, Natsuki pulls me out of the room to the vending machine. We go into a corner.

"You almost got us caught. We can't let them know."

"Okay, i'll try my best to keep quiet."

"Okay, good." Natsuki then pulls me closer and kisses me. We didn't let go until we heard footsteps. We look up. It was a girl. She was running away. "Should we go after her?" I ask.

"No, it's okay.We didn't see her face. She could be with other people. She could've been a non-talkative person." 

"Okay, anyways we should go now." 

"I agree."

We go back to the club room to get our items and headed home. We seperated at a street, but before we go, we look around and kiss quickly.

Natsuki's POV

I go home and papa is passed out on the couch. I sneak into my room, do my homework then go to bed. The festival is tomorrow. 

~The next day~

We decorated the club room, hung the posters, and practiced. Then we went to the cafeteria, on our way I noticed that some some people were whispering and staring at me and Yuri. I didn't question it.

We got our food and sat down. Then a small crowded around me and Yuri and ask. "Is it true, are you dating?" I choked on my food. I think Yuri did as well. Monika and Sayori were looking at us as well. 

"Wh-what do you mean?" I say angrily. "A girl said she saw you you and Yuri talking and then making out." Someone answered. "WE-WELL SHE'S LYING, YURI AND I ARE JUST FRIENDS." "Sure." They say sarcastically.

They leave, Monika and Sayori are just looking at us in a weird way. "Sooooo, are you guys dating?" Sayori says grinning. Me and Yuri just looked at each other and nodded.

"We can trust you guys." Yuri whispers just in case someone is eavesdropping. "We are." They squeal then plopped their hands on their mouths. Then the bell rings, we go back to the club room and finish setting up.

The festival went well. Nothing horrible happened. The day went by quickly. We packed everything up and went home. The day was great, and the next one.