2.House visit

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES SELF HARM AND ABUSE.  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Yuri's POV

A few months after the new club members join, the school festival is drawing near. We can now participate because we are now considered an actual club. A club must have a meeting place, four members and must have a reason to be a club, to be considered a club.

"Ok, so as we all know the festival is in a week." Monika says." We all need to make poems for the festival to share to the audience, have posters, snacks, drinks, and have the club room decorated. So I say lets divide into two groups."

Everyone agrees and nods their heads. Then Monika continues. " Natsuki and Yuri can work on the snacks and posters, while Sayori and I can work on decorations and drinks. So everyone meet up with their partners anytime. If there are any questions you can speak up now."

No one says anything. "OK! It's settled then."

I go up to Natsuki and ask "D-Do you wa-want to wo-work on it to-today? I-if you you do, th-then we can ha-have a sle-sleepover. Th-that is if y-you want to." I whisper the last part. Natsuki thinks about it and agrees. I'm so happy I can't help but smile. "Then do you want to work at your house or my house?" I ask."Let's work at your house. I dont think dad would appreciate the extra company." She replies. "O-okay then you can c-come at 6:15, m-my ad-address is *insert address here* I'll be looking forward to it."

I then leave to go to the bathroom. I was so excited, so i needed to calm down. I go into a stall lock the door then take out a knife.

I pull back my sleeve to reveal many cuts on my arm, new and old. I start cutting.

1 cut. 

2 cuts.

 3 cuts. I kept on going but I wouldn't calm down.

'Why isn't it working!? Is it because of Natsuki? It's not like I like he- Wait a second. Do i like Natsuki?' I then think about her, how cute she is. I blush and start cutting more. 'Fucking gay thoughts' I finish and clean up. Then i go back to the club room. No one is there and i grab my stuff and leave.

Once I got home I hide my knives and clean anything out of place. I finish and still have time to spare, so I read The Portrait of Markov and waited for Natsuki.

Natsuki's POV

I'm so excited to go to Yuri's house. But why? It's not like i'm close friends with her. I think I might have a crush on her, but I don't care. It feels too good to let go of. I start smiling and blushing while packing my stuff. Maybe I should confess my feelings at the sleep over.

Then my dad barges in, obviously drunk. "WHAT ARE YOU SMILING AND BLUSHING ABOUT!" He shouts while slurring his words.

"WHY ARE YOU PACKING! ARE YOU SNEAKING OUT WITH A BOI!?" "Papa, i-i'm not. I-i'm going to a frien-" "SHUT UP YOU LYING BITCH! YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY GOING TO MEET A BOY YOU SLUT!"

He then proceeds to punch me and kick me in the stomach. I cough blood out while he aims for my neck, grabbing me by the face. He then punches me in the neck. I then begin to have a coughing fit coughing blood more each time I cough.

He kicks me in the stomach again, I throw up, he stomps on my legs and arms."WORTHLESS MISTAKE!" He then leaves the room.

After he leaves, I drag myself to the bathroom. I struggle to stand up, and look in the mirror. I had blood on my face and body, and beginnings of bruises all over my body.

I clean up and finish packing up. I then look at the time. 6:10 'Shoot, i'm going to be late.' I grab my things and rush to Yuri's house.

Yuri's POV

I look at the time. 'Natsuki's a little late.' I reassure to myself that she was gonna come. I then hear my doorbell.

I go to my door.I open the door to see a breathless, thrashed up Natsuki. I let her in. She limps in and collapses on the couch.

"Sorry i'm late." She says while gasping for air. "I had something come up last minute."

"What happened to you?"

"Nothing serious."

"Please. Tell me."

Natsuki looks at me before i hug her, tears forming in my eyes. "Why do you care that much?" She asks sadly. "Because I love yo-" I pause. "Uhhh. Please pretend you didn't hear that."

Hello, I am here to inform you that i started this book with an ending in mind so there will be an alternate story following the same story lines but will have a different ending. The ending is based off of something I read before but it wasn't in detail so the ending is my own spin off of it. You may or may not recognize it, and some may not like the ending. So that is why there's going to be another story with another ending. - OE Gaming