I

Izuku POV

Dear dairy,

Today I have somethings I wish I could do but I can't. I hate humans why? because they have everything I once had and I wish I didn't do it. I need help I'm too weak to do anything please send me someone that will love me. I wish I just wish everyone would stop killing each other for over stupid things. Why did my dad have to get my mom and I in this when I see him I will haunt him and I mean it. Well that's all for today and I hope today if better than yesterday.

Love your lonely ghost,

Izuku.

I sigh after I was done writing I was mad at HIM for everything I wis-

"Hello deku!" said Uraraka happily I look at her trying to smile iida and her are the only ones that can see me for your information.  

"Hey Uraraka! How is everything?" I try to act normal with a little smile to show that I'm happy but I know she can see through me. I hate that. I wish she was happy but the one she loves doesn't know her because she is a Vampire like some others. 

She frowns "Hey...what's the matter you seem less joyful then normal?" I knew that was coming its just that I don't want her to worry I hate that for her to worry but I know for sure she will bother me until I tell her.

I smile "Oh! It's nothing It's just...I miss being human that's all..." I look down while frowning knowing she knows what I'm talking about. Its been 2 years since I died because of HIM. I'm so don with everything but I want to see her happy that's all. I look back at her when seeing her worried face.

She looks at me with those eyes I know them so well I wish they would be happy, joyful, filled with no worries. But I know that will never happen cause I too know she wants me to be happy. 

"Yeah...I know deku I wish that too I want to hug you again and make you happy again. So please be happy for now I promise I won't leave until your happy." She looks at with those eyes that are now happy and promising. So I nodded knowing that won't happen but hey I can try. 

I look at her and I see the one see loves. 

Tsuyu Asui everyone called her frog girl cause of her long tongue and big eyes.

"Hey deku!" She looks at me with happy in them. Then she look at my friend Uraraka and started blushing and got nervous. "H-hey Uraraka!" 

"Hey Asu!" said Uraraka with happy and love in her eyes I smiled and said the same thing. We start talking then we continue and It felt like hours and which it was. Then before I knew it, it was dark really dark.

"Oh shoot I got to go see ya guys later" said my best friend Uraraka with a smile and she looks at asu and blushes "bye" then she walk away 

Then the most funniest thing happen Asui started screaming and telling me how beautiful she was. I was surprised.

"She so fucking hotttttttt!" I look at her while giggling then I reply with a simple "How about you tell her that she would love to hear that." Her face was funny really. But then she left later on. 

I well 

Went back to the Veil like I always do.

Alone

In the Dark

With no one else 

But myself

Uraraka was right I need to be happy 

Not just need to but I want to.

Hahahahaha

Me and MY broken heart I want someone to love and never mind my opinin doesn't matter only my friends does.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I so happy for making this I'm inpressed with myself with this what do you guys think.