🍀CHAPTER 1 - PART 4🍀

* Warning: Violence and Sexual Content! *

[Xiao Zhan's P.O.V.]

Days passed by without my notice. He would go to me every day in a drunk state just to beat me, making me his personal punching bag. I'm grateful when he would have dragged me to the comfort room every other day and bring me food every three days.

I learned how to hold my tears back every time he hits me. Thinking that it is just his way of re-leaving his stress and this is the only way to appease myself from what I've done to him. I taught myself to get used to it and hide my emotions.

I may be a masochist because every time he went to me just to beat me, I couldn't make my heart stop from growing a love that is not supposed to be there. Yes, even though he hurts me every day and do it for the rest of my life, I don't care because I love him. I may be insane to feel affection for someone who hurts me.

After a few days, I was surprised when the beatings were lessened and he would feed me every day. He even frees my bruised wrist from the shackles. Then a week later he let me out of the small dark room and has me clean his house and cook for him. Though he would still hit me occasionally especially when he's drunk, but not to the point that I couldn't walk anymore like before. I'm very thankful for the sudden changes and I promised to serve him with all my might.

I became his servant. I prepared his breakfast, sometimes lunch and dinner, I prepared his bath, wash and iron his clothes and clean his house. That is my everyday routine until one night in a drunken state, he announced that he is getting married.

I didn't see it coming, or I simply set aside the idea of him marrying someday. I'm so stupid for letting myself fall for him. But then again, I can't teach my heart what to feel so I hide the pain and serve him wholeheartedly especially now that he's somehow a little bit nicer.

And then one day, he brought his fiancée into his house. She is perfectly beautiful like his former fiancée; she's been nice to me since Wang Yibo introduced me as his servant. I couldn't bring myself to hurt her where deep inside I'm so envious of her. Hell! Who 'am I to be envious when Wang Yibo is not even gay, he's a homophobe!

There's a searing pain in my heart but what can I do? Who am I to express what I'm going through? It would just complicate things and make everything worst. All I can do is watch in the corner and let things be as I silently cried.

The time comes that he wouldn't even notice me around and wouldn't beat me anymore. It seems like he's happy now and even though it pains me, I have to be happy for him. It means that he might forgive me but when he's drunk and sees me, he will get mad and beat me again saying that I'm a living curse and I don't deserve to live.

 It means that he might forgive me but when he's drunk and sees me, he will get mad and beat me again saying that I'm a living curse and I don't deserve to live