🌻CHAPTER 2 - PART 3🌻

[WANG YIBO's P.O.V.]

I almost made my car fly just to make it to the hospital. The doctors and nurses crowed him with shocked so I have to threaten them to work.

They didn't let me in the operating room so I have to wait outside.

Fuck! I felt like crap! I shouldn't have looked for him! I might be insane as well because I'm damn nervous and fucking scared. What the hell is wrong with me?

I still can't believe that he's pregnant yet here he is, risking his fuckin' life-giving birth!

I walked back and forth in anticipation; the operation is taking so long that it's been five hours. I almost run to the doctor when she came out of the door.

"Is he alright?" I asked instantly.

She smiled softly though she seemed sad, "I'm sorry. He made it but he is now in a coma. His body is not developed for baring a child and the baby is born early than expected that is why we do a Cesarean Section to him." My heart clenched for an unknown reason and it seems so hard to breathe. But I brushed it off.

"And you must be the father," My heart skipped and I was speechless, father? Me? I didn't see that coming but I composed myself and refused to react.

"You have a cute baby boy," she continued. "He's so wonderful even though we almost failed to save them both. His heart is too weak so you have to be extra careful with him. It is because Xiao Zhan's body is weak as well, that must be the effect of the abuse that his body couldn't provide enough for the baby," I cringed as she said it with a saddened glint in her eyes. "And you must take care of Xiao Zhan too, he almost didn't make it. He stopped breathing plenty of time in the middle of the operation." My heart clenched but remain silent. "You know- I have been his doctor since he discovered his pregnancy. We're both shocked at the news and I was afraid that he even considered abortion..."

What? Being a Gay is already a sin but abortion is not only a sin but a crime! How dare he?!

"...but I'm glad he changed his mind. That baby is a blessing," she said.

"You don't have to worry about people knowing about him, we assure the privacy of our patients. She smiled reassuringly. "Well, if you have more questions, I will be in my office. The nurse will bring you to the nursery so you can see your baby. If you'll excuse me," she looks at the nurse indicating for her to lead me. I nod to the doctor in thanks as I followed the nurse.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw the little baby with Xiao Zhan's name, sleeping peacefully in the nursery room

My heart skipped a beat when I saw the little baby with Xiao Zhan's name, sleeping peacefully in the nursery room. The doctor is right. He's perfectly wonderful. I don't understand myself but the moment I saw him, I felt like something is pulling me to him. There's unfamiliar warmth within me that I can't comprehend. I don't know how long I've been staring at him from the glass window when someone talks to me.

"Oh, you look dazed," said the man beside me as he stared inside too, but I didn't respond. "Must be your first baby, huh, well, they said that I look like that too when I have my first baby. The feeling is so wonderful. I couldn't look away from her. Anyway lucky you, you still have him," that is all he said then he walked away. What a strange man, but what does he mean by that? Maybe he lost his baby, that's why. I remembered that the doctor said that they almost failed to save them, what if they died?

I feel a sudden pang in my heart. I shook my head. I shouldn't be thinking that way! The baby is not even- wait.

Then realization struck me. I didn't think about it before. Given that he's been pregnant and gave birth to a baby boy, but who the hell's the father? Is it the guy who visited him? Fuck! So he's been whoring himself huh?! No way, I'm not letting him go, now that I finally caught him back. Shit! What the hell 'am I thinking? I hate what I'm feeling, I feel weird. Fuck, I hate the thought of him being with other men. No! I'm not gay, it must be because he escaped me that he shouldn't be... Argh! Damn my head is aching! I'm not a fag! I can't be and will never be! Damn, what kind of curse does he give me?

Thinking me with another man is fucking disgusting but shit! Why 'am I confuse when it's him?!

"Excuse me, sir," I snapped out of my thought when a nurse taps my shoulder. "Would you like to see you're wif- err... h-husband? Your baby will be taken there soon," she said awkwardly. I nod in response, "then please follow me."

I looked back once more to the sleeping baby before following the nurse silently.