🌹CHAPTER 3 - PART 3🌹 ENDING - Version 1

*WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD!*

[WANG YIBO P.O.V]

I've never been aroused by someone moaning but damn his voice is turning me on

I've never been aroused by someone moaning but damn his voice is turning me on. I slipped my hand under his shirt and brush my fingers over his hardened nipple making him moan louder.

"Ughmn..." he heaved hard.

"What are you...Whaa!" he jerked as I bit on his shoulder. "Ouch," he complained pouting.

I grinned as I stared at his pouting lips and those damn mole under his lips. "Sorry, can't help if you're so cute and you're so damn sexy," I said huskily as I winked.

He turned away his face shyly. Heck, my jeans already tightening by just seeing his face. With one swift I lift him in my arms bridal style making him gasped.

"We'll finish this in my room, no scratch that, it'll be our room from now on," I said climbing up the stairs and putting him slowly on the bed.

I took off my shirt instantly as I climbed on the bed as well. His faces seemed frightened which worries me. "What's wrong? You don't want to do it?"

He shook his head looking away from me. "Then what is it?"

He didn't answer for a while so I crawled near him so I'm kneeling in front of him, while he sat on his feet.

"It's just...the first time we did it... hurts so much..." he sobs.

Oh, fuck! How could I forget that I violated him on his first time, shit! What if he's traumatized on wouldn't want me anymore?

He reached over his shaky hands to touch my mine, making looked at him in surprise.

"It's okay ... would you please be gentle with me this time?" my heart clenched as he said that shyly.

I pulled him closer in a hug, "I promise I will be gentle with you forever..."

He smiled weakly nodding. I smashed my lips over him excitedly. He wrapped his arms around my neck. I deepened the kissed but this time he's kissing me back with his tongue.

I looked over his half-lidded eyes before trailing soft kisses from his neck until I reached his right nipple over his shirt. He fisted on my hair as I started sucking it. He moaned while gasping for air.

"Ah-Yibo..." Heck, I'm starting to love the sound of my name in his mouth.

I took the hem of his shirt and removed it swiftly. He instantly covered his hands over his body. I frowned.

He gasped as he looked at me in horror and embarrassment. "No! It's embarrassing...!" he tried to close his legs but I hold it still.

"It's not embarrassing, Zhan. It's kinda sexy you know. I want to see you more," I said as I kneel sitting on my feet with my knees closed. I lifted his butt over my closed knees so I could have a better look.