🌻CHAPTER 2 - PART 1🌻

[WANG YIBO's P.O.V.]

There's a pounding pain in my head

There's a pounding pain in my head. I groaned as the heat of the morning sun hit my face through the open window as its curtain flips wildly with the wind. I opened my eyes slowly as I sat on the bed massaging my temple.

"You're finally awake!" I gasp when I heard the voice beside me. It's my Brother Hai Kuan.

He forcedly grabs my collar and suddenly I feel pain with my face because of hard slap by him

"Are you out of mind Yibo?! Are you planning to kill him?!" He glared at me. This is the first time he hit me and I don't know what happened.

"He lost too much blood because of you... you rape him!" My eyes widened as the memories of what happened last night added to my aching head. I blankly stared at him.

"I will let him go after he recovered!" he finally let go of me and walk outdoor.

"Damn," I cursed in disgust. What the fuck' am I thinking? Why the hell did I fuck him? I groaned in annoyance as I climbed out of the bed.

Who could blame me for beating him and well, fucking him isn't planned. He ruined my life; my fiancée broke up with me after that hotel incident. We may be engaged for the business and money's sake but we started falling for each other and bam! She caught me with the fucking gay. I don't know what's his motive, he refused to talk even though I beat him day after day.

Then I met this new woman but fuck again! My ex-fiancée told him what she saw and just like the first, she refused to listen to me and I couldn't help but blame it to that fucking idiot who started it all.

I snapped last night in my over the drunken state and beat him and threatened him. I don't know what came over me to fuck him. But damn it! I hate to admit it but it felt good! I shook my head. I shouldn't be thinking about it.

I swear I'll get him back. And once I caught him, I will never let him out of that fuck dark room. I chain him and locked him in there so he will never have the chance to leave again.

Fuck, this must be because I've been careless that my brother now about this.

I clenched my teeth, "Enjoy yourself out while it last, little bunny."

"