Apologies

Nightmare sat there thinking about what he did to his berry. He didn't to be rude he just thought that if he tried to seduce Blue then maybe he would like him back. after an hour he got up a opened a portal to UnderSwap #12 which is were the Star Sanses Base is located. he didn't wanted to be seen so he walked deep in the woods till he got close to Blues house, he teleport's into Blues room and looked around the room till he was met with two beautiful orbs that were dusted in sparkles that glowed onto Nightmares bones.

Blue:" ah! N-Nightmare what are you d-doing here?"

Nightmare:" i just came here to apologies for my actions the other day" Blue had to think before he said anything else. should he forgive Nightmare after what he did? or should he just leave him in the dark like everyone else did?Blue took a deep breath and accepted the apology.

Blue:"o-okay then but why did you do it?" Nightmare sat down next blue leaving a gap between them.

Nightmare:" there's a tradition that me and Dream have to follow, i never did it since everyone hates me, and Dream didn't since people would only want him so that they could be happy. i chose you since i thought that you would understand but i think i just made it worse..."

Blue:" hey no its fine, just next time....uh well I've ever been in a relationship so i don't know what to say... how about a new start? hello my name is Blueberry, from UnderSwap!" Nightmare just looked at Blue, how could he be so forgiving to him, the king of fears and nightmares?

Nightmare:" hello blueberry, i'm Nightmare from DreamTale." Nightmare was so happy that Blue would give him a chance, a new start for him. they talked for a while till it was 12am at night.

Nightmare:" he... thank you for giving me a second chance Berry... its nice of you" Nightmare was truly smiling for once.

Blue:" that's okay, but i think i should get to bed before i pass out on you"

Nightmare:" wait before i go can i just do something?"

Blue:" yeah go ahead" Nightmare kissed Blue on the lips(?) said his good byes and left. Blue loved the giddy feeling it gave him after every kiss. but a side of him hated it, feeling used just for negativity. his one fear, being used like a puppet. he brushed the feeling off and laid back down and soon drifted into a dream, the first one in years.

i'm so sorry that i couldn't update its just school was hell for me and i also got sick a few weeks back so here is a short chapter for you guys! on that note have a good week. 

word count: 464