It's raining outside

*knock knock*

...

no response

"Hey Blue? It's Nightmare, can i come in?" Nightmare waited for a response, all he could hear was the sound of movement before it settled down.

...

"sure." Nightmare smiled and opened the door. Blue was sitting on his bed with bundles of books next to him and one in his hand. Nightmare chuckled sighing

"are these all the books you've read or the ones you're gonna read?" He sat on the end of Blues bed making sure not to make any of the books fall.

"t-there..."Blue sighed looking up at Nightmare with a numb look "there the books I've read." Nightmare looked at Blue dead in the eyes. something was wrong.

"are you okay Blue?" Blue looked offended and would've snapped back at Nightmare if he didn't continue. "oh! sorry that's a very broad question i'm just worried about you. You seem to avoid me now ever since your migraine." Blue looked down back at his book.

"i-i just don't get it..i.. YOU, i don't get you. You seemed to love me so much a-and you just confuse me so much. You now just seem to forget about all the things you did, like hold me and give me kisses and make me smile. Do you just... was i just a phase for you?" 

Nightmare didn't want Blue to think like that!

"No! I just wanted you to get better before i tried anything, but yeah i stopped doing those things so that the others won't bug me about it. But i love you a lot Blue. you're the best person i have ever encountered. So please don't think like that." Nightmare leaned in and gave Blue a kiss on the mouth. something that Blue deserves. Blue after trying to comprehend what to do, kissed back, also not knowing what to do with his arms he wrapped them around Nightmares neck deepening the kiss. Nightmare soul fluttered, his body now on auto-pilot, wrapped his arms around Blues waist pulling him closer. 

And there they were making out on Blue's bed. It raining out side as the sun started to set. Ending the two love birds story.

And there we have it the end of my first book. yes it may have been a bit rushed, but I like it. its one of the most underrated ships and i wanted to add more to the fandom. thank you for reading but this is the end.

thank you so much. Be safe.