Migraine

Everything hurt.

His body, once white, was now a burning red. He couldn't scream. It was too painful.

All he could do is think about who he would have wanted to save him 

HA YOU THINK SOMEONE WOULD WANT TO SAVE YOU?!

DIE YOU WASTE!

The voices are cruel. They don't shut up.

He heard his name from somewhere. But where though? He can't move his head and the world around him was starting to go dark like static on a TV. 

And the TV turned off.

Blue woke up sweating his breath racing, head racing and a migraine forming. No...not a migraine, not now he hated them. They reminded him of the anti-void. Even if he wasn't in there for long it still felt like years. But it was only 2 years for him. Blue's head got light, almost like a feather. his already blurry vision clouding more and things where starting to move around. all of that combined made him sick making him throw up, tears forming and he tried to call for Dream, heck even Ink, but he vomited before he could say anything. "DREAM!" he screamed out before vomiting out what ever he was vomiting.

Dream woke up to his name being called out. It was Blue. He got up not even bothering to close his door he paced down to Blue's room, opening the door in a rush turning the light on only to see Blue vomiting a mix of corruption and blood, tears down his face and his breathing out of order.  

"Blue!" Dream walked over to Blue's bed to hold Blue's face"Hey hey its okay take a deep breath." Blue took a shaky breath almost vomiting but kept it in. He closed his eyes trying to get away from the light."Can you tell me what happened? I need to know." Dreams voice trying to be as calming as it could be.

"i don't... had nightmare... migraine...something like that" Blue troubled out.

"okay lets get you out of your vomit and you can have a bath, do you want to do that" Dream questioned.

"yes... please."

Dream slowly lifted off the blanket so no vomit got onto Blue, well anymore vomit that is, lifted Blue up and placed him into his bathroom, turning on the bath and made it nice and warm. Then here was the worst part. Slowly taking Blues clothes off Dream saw small cuts on Blues neck. He thought it was nothing 'till all of blues top was off. There was bruises on his bones, cuts, cracks and missing pieces, as well as his hands and half his arm pure black. Dreams eyes were wide. were these new? some of these look old. how? when? and most of all why? Dream sighed for it was not the matter at hand, getting Blue better was the matter and him cutting would have to come later.

~2 months later~

"so why didn't you do it to me or to Dream? this is your fault Blue is like this"

"Ink what the hell!? it is not Nightmares fault."

"yes it is my fault Blue is like that..."

"nightmare no its not your fault, Blue's had some problems before and this is just an add on to him, he will be fine plus its only on his arms and legs. it hasn't effected any more of his body since his migraine."

Blue could hear them talking about him. After his migraine they got a truce so now he was spending more time with Nightmare. Of cause some people weren't happy about the whole hanging out with each other thing, like Ink, Stretch and others still think he's a kid and should never be around people like Nightmare or Error. But they were his friends ad no one was going to stop him from hanging out with them. Nightmare was different to Blue though, his smile always made him jittery and a weird happiness would flood his soul, every hug making him feel wanted. Error teases Blue about his feelings for one of the most feared people in the multiverse, even saying that they were together. But they weren't. Nightmare would always make Blue happy but when ever Blue tried to make Nightmare happy it would always end in awkward silence. Blue would get confused about it. Like the time Blue brought nightmare to his happy place in Underswap, and he ruined it but talking about his past. And the all the times Nightmare gave him kisses were those nothing to Nightmare? And all the claiming like 'My Berry' was that just his thing? To play with peoples feelings? there would be times where Blue wouldn't even go near Nightmare. And yeah he may be a bit jealous of Dream and Inks relationship. Dream was the one to confess first and Ink was an idiot and asked if what dream was saying was real and yada yada yada they got together and by far it is very cute.

Nightmare didn't know how to confess to Blue. all he wanted was to make sure that Blue was all better then start to show affection again. 

sorry that i don't update that much.

word count: 844