The Night I Fell For Him

January 2016

"We are going to pick you up right after the after party, and please be here at time Latey Perry. "

Said Tamra while opening the limousine door for me so that I could get out. I smiled and rolled my eyes like I always do when people treat me like they're child. But, I am acting like a child tho. Anyway, I went out of the limousine and did everything to shine as bright as the lightest star in the universe. My fitted in, pink and amazing dress designed by Johnny did the exact work it was supposed to, and was perfect for the Golden Globes After Party. Everyone looked amazed as I walked at the red carpet and the paparazzi loved me. Everything I could hear was: "Katy, look here" or "Katy Perry, smile here". I smiled, continued walking, stopped, smiled and continued walking, all the way till I came to the end of the red carpet.

After paparazzi got enough photos, I walked to the tables and searched for my name. And when it comes to the paparazzi, they don't really ever get enough photos, but at red carpets I can actually just go whenever I decide they have enough and they can't follow me because the security would stop them. That's the reason why I prefer red carpet paparazzi than the paparazzi I meet when I'm having free and alone time.

I finally found my name at one of the tables, I was sitting with Ariana Grande, Jennifer Lawrence and a few more people who also decided to come to the after party. After a while the party started.

There were some music playing in the background while everyone talked and laughed. We only stopped talking whenever someone was having a speech, and than clapped when they were done. The speeches were pretty basic, all of them started with "I want to thank... For... "  I got pretty bored and than... They finally gave us food!!! Thank god! I was hungry as hell and really hoped for a nice snack. My enthusiasm for the food stopped as I saw what they served us, the others on my table didn't really seem to be enjoying the food either so I quickly made an decision that were soon supposed to change my life completely.

"Excus me" I said and one of the workers came to me answering: "yes, miss Perry?"
"Could you be so nice and call to in-and-out burger and get me and my table two burgers each? The ones with onion and double cheese?" I asked nicely and hoped that the hosts of the party won't be angry or sad because I don't like they're food. I mean, I'm only a California girl that loves food. It's pretty understandable.

"No problem" Answered the worker and went to make the call. I looked at the people at my table and heard Ariana say:
"Katy, the burger hero" She laughed with her cute laugh and I made my nose rinkle.

"Oh, and by the way. It seems like someone is eating you with their eyes. " Ariana continued and waved her head pointing at the table behind us. I looked confused as I didn't understand who it could be. Only a few poeple where sitting at that table, and one of them were Orlando Bloom. He looked down as our eyes meet and the only thing I could think about is how hot he was. Oh gosh, that curly hair and elegant suit. I looked for a few more seconds while I was in mine own bobble until I realized that our eyes meet again.

"Well, he is... Not bad" I answered Ariana. She smiled because she knew I ment more than just "not bad".

As our burgers arrived I went straight for it, and it tasted like the best burger I ever had in my mouth. We enjoyed our burgers and as the others were done they went dancing. The music was on the whole time so it wasn't a bad idea to dance... but I was more into my burgers.  I tried to reach for my other burger but another hand reached it before me...

"Hey!... Oh... You are... Hot... " I said quietly and hoped he didn't realize I was starting to sweat a little. He made me feel warm and I melted as he said:

"My name is Orlando, but you can call me hot if you want to. " He smiled at me, and my cheeks turned all red like a tomato. I standed up, because I really didn't know what to answer him. Our eyes meet again and we standed there for some seconds. He looked deeply into my eyes and then...

"Oh! I'm sorry" I tripped on my own leg and fell into him. He took my waist so that I wouldn't fall on the ground. Holy Sh... He is strong! I wish he could hold me like that for the rest of the party... Wait? Did I just thought about me wanting him to hold me? I don't even know him, we just meet and I'm... Into him.

It looked like he was trying to say something and then, suddenly we heard slow dance music in the background.

"Now, as I'm already holding you, do you want to dance with me?" He asked and I agreed right away.

We started slow dancing together and I felt... safe. It's been a while since I felt safe in the arms of a man. No wonder after what John and Russel did to me. I just hope Orlando is different.

"Sooo, can I officially tell people that Katy Perry felt for me?" He asked and laughed cutely. I understood that he was talking about me being clumsy and tripping over my own leg.

"You wish, Bloom" I said with a sassy accent and a smile I tried to make cute.

"Maybe I do, you're never gonna get to know. " He answered. His hot British accent made me get chills.

"Sooo, how are those onions and cheese resting in your stomach?" I said to make him laugh. We both smiled at one another and then he said:

"Will you ever forgive me?" I liked this little play between us right now. I hugged him slowly and said:

"I don't know, you have to learn to never steal a ladys food. It's the number one rule. Also, mr. Bloom, I'm sorry to tell you but you are a horrible dancer"

I lied about that, he danced amazingly but he needed to know that I'm not as easy as I may look.

"I didn't wanted to comment on it, but your dancing skills are even worse than mine." He said and sended me another smile. I showed him that I was mad, but in a sassy and flirty way. As the song we slow danced to ended, some new party song came on. That's when I got an idea.

"Sooo, does that mean that you dare to call me out on a dance off? Because, I'm in honey." My sassy attitude continued. I let go of him and told the DJ what was going on. As he started the music for our little dance off I let Orlando start.

He showed a few moves, but I knew I could do it better. I don't know why but I wanted to make it as sexy as possible. I started moving and shaking my hips and butt, and he seemed to enjoy it as he took my hips and started to move his body perfectly with mine. I felt like we were all alone even tho all the people around us looked at us dancing. A lot of them started dancing as well. I turned around so that my face was pointing at his, I took my arms around his shoulders and slowly layed my head into his neck. He holded my hips and at this point we were no longer dancing but hugging.

We spend the rest of the night talking, laughing and getting to know each other. I never thought he is so caring and cute. I hear a lot of rumors about him being a play boy, but they seem false. I think I'm really falling for him.

"I don't really fall in love a lot, but when I do I fall hard" ~ Katy Perry