In Planning Mood

January 2017

Is a totally new year that is going to start with a smashing surprise party for Lando, he has his birthday soon, as well as Flynny. There is so much to do and the time is passing by as crazy! I want to invite Landos mother because I know how close they are, and also Landos father, all the friends and closest family. It will be amazing. I have everything I'm my head and I even already bought matching onesies with Landos face on them. This part is pretty crazy but I mean... I'm not normal.

I'm in my car driving from the party store home while listening to the radio. The news are just announcing the artists they think will come with new albums this year. Ed Sheeran was there, Taylor Swift was mentioned. Yes, I know we have a fight but I'm sick of it. The truth is that I really like both her and her creative music. And then the radio mentioned me. I knew I wanted to come with new music but I was kind of scared. I already told my team and they are preparing the papers. As I was driving my phone made a noice to inform me that I got a message.

"Hey babes, are you on your way home?"

It was Lando. I answered with a heart emoji saying yes. It's cute that he checkes on me, it means that he care and... Omg! My brain just blowed up. If I'm planning an album, that means I will go on tour as well... It's not that I don't want to go on a whole world tour, it's just that... me and Lando... we care about each other and I really love him. A tour means miles away from home, from family, from Lando and Flynny... God! Your stupid blondie! Why haven't I thought about it!? A relationship where we can't see each other in many weeks won't ever work... I learned it the hard way with Russel... No! What the actuall f**k am I thinking? Orlando it differend. He will never let me down. Ever. 

Before I even realized I had to pull over the car on the parking lot in front of my house. Lando and I waren't really living together a 100%, but we did stay at each other houses a few days in a row often. This time Lando is at my house. Flynny was at his moter this week so we pretty much had the whole house to each other.

I grabed the box with party supplies I got from the party store and got out of the car. After I locked the car I got inside of the house. 

"Honey! I'm home!" I said to inform lando that I was back. I placed the box I was holding on the kichen desk and looked at it. I still had the tour and album on my mind. I got to tell Lando. As I thought about him I could feel him hugging me from behind. He holded me so close and I felt like the whole world just stopped spinning. It felt really good and I wanted it to last but I knew we had to have this conversation at some point. I tured around and look at his gorgeous, brown, perfect eyes. 

"Hey, babes... are you okay? Is there something you want to talk about?" He said carefully while gently stoking my cheek. 

"Yes Lando. I'm prefectly fine. It's just... um, the party coming up! And I'm really tired from all this planing and keeping it a surprise from you." I smiled at him and hoped he would belive me. Remember when i said that I needed to tell him at one point? Well... It's not now. 

"Okay, I really want you to slow down with this. You need to rest honey. The party is just a party. You are what I care for. I love you Katheryn." he answared and kissed my forhead. I kissed him back on his lips as he stopped. The kiss was heartwarming and long, and it keept going. I jumped on the kichen benk and he got closer. After we had a little make out sesion I looked at him and gave him a hug. 

"Come on Katheryn... tell him."

Creators Note:

Yes, I decided to come back and start again with this fanfiction. I love what I started to create and I can see the positive coments from you, all the votes and that people are liking this story. I'm happy that you do, and that's why I know I need to get back to writing.  A lot was happening in my life. I was gratuating junior high and had some private stuff happening. It took me a lot of time, and that's why I stopped writing. But coming back today and seeing the positive feed back gave me some kind of power and energy. 

Thank you for reading and stay turned for more Korlando/Kabloom fanfiction chapters soon.