Chapter 5

Joe's POV

Dianne beamed with excitement that night had fallen and we could see everyone's Christmas lights. Our street goes full out for Christmas like I said before we practically live in Whoville. Women, Men, girls and boys were all merrily coming out of there houses to admire others lights. In the street, there was a sense of competition but at the same time, we all loved to help each other. I really love the street and even the estate we live on. Urgh! Who's dragging me?

D-"Come on come on let's go"

Dianne made me giggle, she was like a little puppy she always wanted to be having fun. She's just a bundle of joy. It seriously wouldn't surprise me if in her past life she was Santa's daughter or even Mrs Claus.

J-"If you're this excitable what are our children going to be like"
D-"I love it when you say stuff like that"
J-"What do you mean"
D-"Well when you talk about the future and you reference it being ours and us it's makes me happy"

Dianne's eyes started to water or that's at least what she tried to say.

J-"I've said it once and I'll say it again you're not getting rid of me now, I've had the longest crush on you ever and I thought I was stuck in the friend zone since we were best friends and now I'm out of it I'm definitely not going back in"
D-"You're the cutest and also I knew you had a crush on me"
J-"I literally thought that like yesterday"
D-"Yeah"
J-"Well What did you think of me"
D-"When"
J-"When we were growing up and I had a crush on you What were you thinking about me"
D-"I thought you were my best friend therefore off-limits"
J-"Wait you must have felt something for me if you had to tell yourself I'm off-limits"
D-"..."
J-"Dianne"
D-"Fine I thought you were rather handsome"
J-"*gasp* YES I knew I wasn't the only one"
D-"Come one let's just look at the lights"
J-"Aww you're getting embarrassed"
D-"No I'm not"
J-"Yeah you are"
D-"Fine I thought you were handsome and now I think you're handsome and hot and... beautiful"
J-"Well I think you're gorgeous, hot and... beautiful"

Dianne stood on her tiptoes whilst wrapping her arms around my neck. I pulled her closer into the kiss. Wow. I don't think I'll ever get used to that. She's just amazing. And wow those lights are as well.

D-"Have you seen them"
J-"The lights"
D-"Yeah"
J-"They're hard to miss"
D-"I mean there are rude for pulling us out of our kiss but at the same time my eyes are blessed with the Christmas spirit"
J-"Woah who do you think had one the lights contest"
D-"My house"
J-"I haven't seen your house lit yet"
D-"It's at the end of our street so let's carry on walking"

D-"Have you seen them"J-"The lights"D-"Yeah"J-"They're hard to miss"D-"I mean there are rude for pulling us out of our kiss but at the same time my eyes are blessed with the Christmas spirit"J-"Woah who do you think had one the lights contest"D-"M...