Chapter 10

Joe's POV

Z-"I won the baking contest let's party"
Tracey-"I'm so proud I'll get the wine"

This isn't going to end well.

J-"Do you wanna get out of here my love"
D-"Yes please"
J-"Let's go"

Dianne and I went into the frosty air.

D-"Woah it's seriously getting chilly"
J-"I know right"
D-"Awww look that's so cute"
J-"What"
D-"That"

D-"Woah it's seriously getting chilly"J-"I know right"D-"Awww look that's so cute"J-"What"D-"That"

J-"Do you wanna go and dance"
D-"Of course I do"
J-"Let's go then beautiful"
D-"Thanks handsome"

Both Dianne and I knew that I wasn't the best dancer but I was going to do my best to lead my lady, the one I love. Love. I love her. Me falling for her was as simple as that, how could I not love her. She was the best thing in my life and always had been, she was always there literally. I've got to tell her.

J-"Dot"
D-"Yes Joey"
J-"Urmm I love you, and I really mean it"
D-"..."
J-"I don't mean it in a friend way I mean it as in I'm completely head over heels for you in love with you, I don't know what I'd do without you I never have done, I could never imagine my life without because you're going to be in my life forever but I'm not letting you go, you're too special and I love you, I love you"
D-"So we're definitely not just friends anymore"
J-"Why"
D-"Because a friend wouldn't do this"

Dianne pulled my head down and smashed her lips into mine. After the initial shock had gone I kissed back passionately. We pulled apart and Dianne quickly said.

D-"So I don't have a big paragraph prepared but I love you too and if you ever let me go we're both the biggest idiots on the planet, me for leaving and you for letting me go, I love you so much"
J-"You said it back"
D-"Of course I did"
J-"You said it back, I was prepared for you to run away with fear"
D-"Why would I be scared of something so beautiful like love and something even more beautiful, you"
J-"Thank you for everything"
D-"What"
J-"You have no idea how much more amazing you've made my life and I'm so glad that we've agreed to move in together because the bottom line is I don't find you annoying, whereas my mum, dad and Zoe I find annoying when I living with them"
D-"I'm glad we're moving out to then our mums can't keep pestering me and now me and you about grandchildren"
J-"Yeah that's always a bonus"
D-"I love you, Joey"
J-"I love you too Dot"

Follow my Instagram: suggwell_city
Check out my other Joanne stories:
•Back In Time
•The Wedding Planner
•Strictly Love
•Something Deeper