{21} Hes gone Now

After a day of fun Eddie went back to his house packed his stuff and went to bed. He was rudely awoken the next morning by his mom. "Eddie bear pill time!" "Yes mom."

Eddie went downstairs and took his pills and helped his mom pack up the car. "Are you ready to go Eddie bear?" "I think so." So they got into their car and started driving.

Richie woke up that morning forgetting that Eddie was leaving today. Richie got dressed and started to walk downstairs to see Bill and Stan.

"Hey guys. How'd you get in?" Richie asked confused. "We saw that your parents weren't here is we let ourselves in." "Oh well what do you want to do?" Richie asked. "You're taking this really well." Stan said. "Taking what well?" "E-Eddie l-leave-leaving." Bill answered. "Wait shit that's today? We gotta go say bye to him!"

"R-Richie he a-already l-left." Richies eyes teared up. "Oh. So he's gone now?" "Yeah I'm so sorry," Stan said walking closer and hugging him. Richie started crying.

"I totally forgot. I'm such a horrible boyfriend!" Richie said in between sobs. "R-Richie your n-not a h-horrible b-boy-boyfriend. Y-you were a-ama-amazing to E-Eddie." Richie just kept hugging Stan.

"Do you think he'll ever come back?" Richie said pulling away from Stan and wiping his tears. "Maybe one day," Stan said putting his hands on Richies shoulders.

"B-Bev t-texted she w-wa-wants to know if you w-want to m-meet at the q-quarry." "Yeah sure let me just get dressed." Richie said walking upstairs. His room was filled with photos of the losers and pictures of him and Eddie.

He tried to ignore the photos and grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt. He changed and saw that his scars looked so prominent it was crazy. Like it was a message. He tried his best to ignore it though. He hated the mental hospital.

He walked downstairs to see Bill and Stan whispering about something. When they saw him walking down the stairs they looked at him and smiled, "You all ready?" Stan asked. "Mmhm," it pained Richie seeing all those photos.

He wanted to die

The three boy's walked to the quarry in an uncomfortable silence. "You doing ok?" Stan asked. "Mmhm." They arrived after the quarry, and Bev came up with Ben. "Hey Rich, how you doing?" "Fine," he answered. They walked and sat in a circle everyone giving him pitty full looks.

Richie started getting annoyed, so Richie being Richie he stood up, "Can everyone just stop giving me those looks!? And asking if I'm ok!? Look I'm fine, you all don't need to do this!" He snapped.

Everyone was taken back by this. They all said sorry and he say back down. Everyone could see right through his bullshit, he wasn't ok. Richie started tearing up so he put up his hood and played with the strings. Fuck he thought.

He couldn't stop the tears they just started flowing done his face. Richie was never this vulnerable. Stan and Bev were sitting next to him so they both out their arms around Richie who just cried more.

"I miss him so fucking much," Richie said. "I know I'm sorry," Bev whispered in his ear.