Chapter Three

The fact that today is a Wednesday and tomorrow is not Friday really upsets me. It's only the first three days of school and I'm already 100% done with it.

Don't you just hate school? I do. I just endure the works and go with it. I need good grades and I need to graduate. It's for my own good anyways.

So, I was walking past the hallways to the comfort room with my best friend, Sydney. Nate is not with us because he got sick. As to what I remembered, that's what he told us. Or maybe it was just an excuse just so he could not go to school.

He's the least person who would like to go to school. He never gets a perfect attendance award but hell he is always present in school activities. Plus, he's good at catching up with the lessons and he's a fast learner.

Good for him.

As soon as we got in the comfort room, Sydney took out her make up kit and starts retouching.

"You just got here." I reminded her since we didn't do anything besides walking and talking and first period hasn't even started yet.

She rolled her eyes at me before speaking. "It's just light. Don't worry, I won't make it thick. I'm not going to star in a play."

Sarcasm was visible in her voice and I punched her shoulder lightly, smiling at her response.

She's pretty without make up though. I've seen her several times without it and she's gorgeous. Hey, I'm no lesbo. I'm just stating a fact and even her past boyfriend who was such a dick to leave her would agree with me.

You wanna know why they broke up? I will tell you.

I'm not sure if I remembered correctly but Syd told us the guy was the one who broke up with her. Stupid, right? I mean, Syd is almost the perfect package. The reason she broke up with her is because she doesn't want to have sex with him.

Syd and I have this oath to never have sex with anyone until we're married. Yes. We are virgins and I don't think it's a very bad thing.

So yeah. Sydney fought for what she think was right and didn't care if it hurt a lot to let him go. I'm sure she'll find the perfect guy for her. One day she will.

"Did you hear about the Welcoming Party?" she asks me after she was done doing her make up.

Oh. The welcoming party. The school have this tradition of welcoming new students in the school through this simple party. I've attended every single one of them ever since I transferred in the school.

I swear it was great seeing new faces and meeting new people. Have I told you I was not good at making friends? Yeah. I make every conversation very awkward with them.

The welcoming party can be exciting at times. It's the chance of students to make friends and stuff like that.

I've come to a realization that new students are supposed to be there. Meaning Rushton Hensley is gonna be there. Oh. Now, that's exciting.

"Yup. The posters were all over the school." I say.

The conversation was cut when the Queen Bee. Wait. The Queen Bitch came into the picture with her friends aka minions behind her.

They stopped in their tracks once they saw us. She shot Syd and I a death glare like there was no tomorrow.

Ashley Doan have been hating on me ever since I got here. She said I was stealing her spotlight. I'm not even trying and I don't want to have all eyes on me. It's just happened and I don't have the slightest idea as of why. That stupid spotlight, Hell I will buy you the brightest one and give it to you.