Chapter Four

The moment I wake up, the first thing I did was check if I have any messages on my phone. I swear I heard it rang earlier.

"Good morning. Have a nice day ahead, Brianna. :)"

Okay. So this is really creeping me out. I don't know who this is and I don't know where he or she got my number. Why don't this person introduce itself? I'm not gonna eat them or anything.

Brian must know something. But before that, I have made a plan to prank him this morning. It has been four days since the last time I pranked him. I must make the first move before him.

It's already 7:00 am and I'm sure he's still asleep. He wakes up later than I am. The plan is to wake him up earlier by screaming for help because I am "bleeding".

Since I was already set for school 15 mins. earlier, I have enough time to prank him. I shall not fail because I woke up early for this.

I opened my 'nail polish and art' kit in one of the cabinets in my room and took out a red, very red, nail polish then dropped small drops of the liquid from my bed towards the bathroom. I know it's such a waste but it'll be worth it.

All the maid servants knew what I planned so that they don't have to worry about anything. I also asked one of them to be the one to wake up Brian about the said "emergency".

This is gonna be so good.

I prepare myself inside the bathroom and sat at the edge of the bathtub. Okay, so this is the time I must show my skills in acting.

"Briaaaaaaaaan!" I scream.

He doesn't respond. I think I must scream louder. "Briaaaaaan! Help me!"

Still nothing. This douche is a heavy sleeper. I might lose my voice at any time now. This prank is so much effort.

"Will you wake the hell up and give me a hand here?! Your sister is bleeding!" I try one more time with the loudest voice I could muster, clearly losing my patience.

I heard him scream words I can't understand back at me and that's when I knew he was already on his way.

I hear my bedroom door creak open and I can hear his steady footsteps.

I hear him curse under his breath. "Bree? Shit." then the bathroom door flew open.

His face was full of concern and shock and turned into complete annoyance when he saw me sitting comfortably and smiling back at him.

"Hi. How was your sleep?" I say with my lips curved upward.

"I hate you so much." he said.

"Really? You were about to save me from my bleeding situation. I don't really think you hate me that much."

Then he slammed the door shut behind him. This was a success.

-----

I was walking down to my first period with Brian beside me. He did not hate me about the prank this morning. It's just games and we've been doing it for many years. If you're easily pissed, don't even mind joining us.

While we were walking, the students were giving us weird looks. Well not in a bad way. They were moving to the side and giving us way like we own the halls.

When will this stop? Can people just stop?

Anyways, I'm gonna graduate and this won't happen again. I am gonna be this normal person to live a normal life without people treating me like I'm some kind of popular girl for people to be afraid of and give their full respect to me.