Going Slow

They went to Vince's house, they didn't want to be apart that night. While they drove they held hands and Luca leaned on Vince's shoulder.

When they stepped inside the house they took off there shoes and went to Vince's bedroom. Vince handed Luca the pajamas he wore the last time Luca stayed the night.

"I put these up for you. You can keep them if you'd like." Vince spoke softly as he handed the folded clothes to Luca.

Luca blushed and avoided eye contact since he was flustered but still gave out small smile he tried to hide, "T-thank you." Luca grabbed the clothes from underneath, where Vince's hands were.

The touched sent sparks through them. They've held hands, but this touch felt different. When Luca's soft hands touched Vince's worked rough hands it was like a confirmation went through them.

Luca slowly retreated his hands and took the clothes. They both felt it. They both know that they felt it. It felt amazing.

Luca backed away slowly, their eyes still locked. Luca gave him a small nod and slowly turned to the bathroom and closed the door.

Once the were separated they both let out a breath. Vince changed out of his clothes into basic jogging pants and a white t-shirt. When Luca came out with his work clothes in hand Vince politely took them away and set them on the dresser.

Vince sat on the bed and Luca sat next to him. They looked into each other's eyes. They got so lost in each other that they didn't realize that they were both inching closer to each other.

Vince slowly brung his hand up to Luca's cheek, they closed their eyes, they're inches apart. They paused waiting for a second.

Its okay

As if they were mind linked, Vince placed his lips on Luca's. It was a simple small kiss but they both went back for another. And another. And another. Their lips danced together as they moved in sync. Luca gently placed his hand on Vince's chest as the kiss got more intimate. Vince licked Luca's bottom lip asking for entrance and Luca didn't deny him access.

Vince slowly entered his tongue in Luca's mouth, their tongues danced together as they moved closer to each other. They only pulled apart for a few seconds for air and it was all they needed.

They reluctantly pulled away and Vince placed one last kiss on Luca's lips. Their eyes were still closed as they pressed their foreheads together. Vince traced over Luca's lips with his thumb softly.

"Please, don't leave me." Vince pleaded out to Luca, his hand resting on Luca's cheek.

Luca leaned into his hand, "I won't. I won't leave."

The both opened their eyes and smiled lovingly. Vince kissed Luca's nose and Luca giggled.

They both soon laid in bed, Luca the little spoon. Vince held Luca's waist close to him as Luca rested his head on Vince's arm.

Another good nights rest with each other.

____________________________________

The next morning when Vince awoke he saw Luca's sleeping figure next to and facing him. His breathing was slow but deep as Vince caressed his cheek in admiration and attraction.

When Luca moved near Vince more and rested his face on Vince's chest, Vince's breath hitched up in surprise, since he's not used to this type of affection and love; he's used to more of the physical side of affection and love, not the heartwarming side.

It felt odd but it soon became a feeling he absolutely needed. But somewhere deep inside him, that small part of him somewhere, didn't want this feeling. It didn't want to be hurt. It didn't want to waste time. It didn't need Luca.

Vince just has to pray to god and hope that feeling doesn't get bigger. And for Luca's sake his walls aren't too down.

Vince lets his hand tangle in Luca's hair gently as he kisses his forehead making Luca's lips slowly curl into a small smile then uncurl as he continues to be in a somewhat deep slumber.

How can you change my heart so quickly with just a smile? Your smile is so gorgeous, darling. You're so strong and alluring that you have my heart wrapped around your finger and you don't even know it. I pray I don't hurt you. I pray that you don't leave. And I'm truly sorry if I do. You have my true heart, darling.

Vince thought in his head as he held onto Luca tighter.

Don't leave...

Please...