Eventful

Days were going slower for Vince and Luca. Everyday was...normal. No arguing, no complaints, nothing. Yes, that should be good but no good things happened either. There was no laughing, no smiles, no joy really. It was all just plain.

When Nole was around, Vince of course still didn't like this, Luca would tend to smile more because of how upbeat Nole is as a person but other then that, it was just boring.

When it came to Vince, when he was at home he wasn't drinking, crying, or sulking, he would just lie in bed until he fell asleep. He didn't have the energy to do anything. He was so tired all the time and rarely did the sleep ever give him energy.

For Luca, it was like everyday was a routine. Wake up, go to work, go home, sleep, repeat. Everyday. Luca was happy, he was smiling and laughing just not when he got to work. Vince always reminded him of the things he would like to forget.

Everything is just going so much slower. As the days went on, filled with work day in and day out, nothing happened. The whole building could be busy and yet it was still so dull and monotonous. They both only wished that something, anything, interesting would happen.
___________________________________

It was after work and it was decided that Luca and Aiden would go out to a bar to meet up with a couple of close friends from college to 'unwind a bit' as Aiden puts it.

When Aiden and Luca arrived at the bar Luca was hesitant. Luca was never a bar type of person, if he was gonna have a drink then it would be at a type of gathering or party, but he rarely ever goes out to bars.

Luca soon got out the car along with Aiden and headed inside. The friends that they were meeting up with were, Beck and Tucker. Beck is an engineer while Tucker is a nurse. Beck is a goofy person but very intelligent, Tucker is more laid back and caring.

The place wasn't packed but there were still quite a few people there. Luca and Aiden searched for their friends until they finally saw them. Beck and Tucker were talking at the far end of the bar, in the corner of the room, looking as if they were having a blast.

It's been a while since they've all seen each other, and Beck certainly has changed. She used to have braces, they suited her, but they're gone now and her teeth are straight and almost a complete white. Her brunette hair is longer and more wavy with streaks of highlights.

Her clothing style was always on the 'edgy' side as she wore her fitted leather jacket with pride and her slightly baggy black cargo pants and an olive green tank top to finish the look off.

Tucker hasn't really changed. His style is still the same; plaid and dark blue or black pants. A classic Tucker look. The colors he chooses compliments his smooth mocha skin tone along with his dark brown eyes.

Tucker didn't used to have glasses but he usually just wore contacts in college because his eye sight wasn't that bad but now he needs glasses since his eye sight has gotten a bit worse. He could still wear contacts but Tucker prefers to just put on his glasses and go.

All of them together are the definition of misfits, but get a long so well and share a loving passion for traveling the world.

Aiden approached them first and as they saw him joy filled their eyes. They all hugged and welcomed their friend gladly as Luca was still making his way over there, not entirely used to this type of setting.

Luca was only about five feet away before Beck saw him, rushed over and picked him up in her arms. Beck may seem a bit fragile and lanky but she is anything but. She was always taller than Luca and could always pick him up whenever she saw him as if he were a little doll. A lot of people called her superwoman in college because of it and she held that title with dignity.